Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
$100
$126
$108
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Mississauga(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$101
$96
$85
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$130
$112
Travelocity
The Waterside Inn(Mississauga)
$140
$119
All reviewsfull kitchenfront desksmall exercise roomtwo bedroom suitethe breakfast arealiving areabasketball courtextended staycomplimentary breakfastpull out couchrooms are niceexcellent staytoronto areafree parkinghot tubbusiness tripi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The suite was very big, clean, bright, and comfortable. The kitchenette was a plus! We were amazed when we walked into our room. We felt that it's like a 4-star luxury hotel. The hotel is about 20-min from downtown Toronto. The breakfast was good- a lot of selections. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank iubmartin
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

iubmartin,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. It’s wonderful to receive your kind comments about our clean, spacious, and comfortable accommodations. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing and sharing your high recommendations of our great hotel to future travelers.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent customer service at reception (very friendly and prompt). Clean, spacious room. Very comfortable bed. I had a king suite with a FULL kitchen (full sized stove, fridge, microwave, sink, dishes etc), and living area. Decor was modern and tasteful. Only a two minute drive, or 10 minute walk to many restaurant choices. The morning hot breakfast was a bit greasy for me (egg and sausage on a biscuit), but there was cereal, yogurt, and fruit (albeit canned and syrupy), coffee and tea. They also have happy hour nights from Sunday to Wednesday (I believe) with free wine/beer and hot menu item. Missed out on that one as I already had dinner plans but good to know for next time. Pool was a bit cold but clean. Hot tub was nice! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CoolCanucks44
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

CoolCanucks44,
Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback on great hotel and excellent service. I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found your accommodations spacious, clean, and comfortable during your visit. We hope you have an opportunity to return and take advantage of all the wonderful amenities that our hotel is proud to offer. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I booked via telephone because I was staying there to attend a conference nearby and wanted the conference rate. The woman who took my reservation originally said I couldn't have the rate, apparently it was only available to so many, although this was not noted on the conference website, but then said I could. Great, I booked a king for 2 nights received a confirmation email saying I had a king for 5 nights at the regular rate. Called again to make the corrections, this time the confirmation was for a queen at regular rate. When I arrive I had a double bed beside the laundry room with the roof of the pool blocking the light in the living room/kitchen area. Okay this is what you get when you get the conference rate I thought. Wrong again, I paid a full $169/night for this room, the same rate I would have paid for the king. Not impressed. No restaurant on site or nearby, not a good place to stay if you don't have a car. The staff were pleasant, the room was clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Ueejit,
Thank you for your review. I’m very sorry for the frustrations you encountered during the reservation process and for failing to meet your expectations. I appreciate you acknowledging our pleasant staff and clean rooms. We value you as our guest and we hope you will give us another chance to win you over with our improvements the next time you travel to Mississauga.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We have stayed at this location a number of times, and every time it has been wonderful. Recent renovations have made the rooms spectacular, very comfortable. Front desk staff are always very pleasant, highly recommend this location!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mark J
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

mjaycock,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. I’m pleased to hear we have consistently provided you with friendly service and comfortable accommodations. We appreciate your patronage and high recommendations of our great hotel. Please plan to visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stayed here on a Friday night in May. The room was very nice, and the breakfast was the best I've ever had at a "free breakfast" hotel. You get real plates and silverware and a nice selections, with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate chips and whipped cream for the make-your-own waffles. The staff was friendly too.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was that the bed was only a queen in the suite. That seemed odd, but it was comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kris B
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Kris B,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at the Residence Inn. It’s great to hear that our complimentary breakfast selection exceeded your expectations. I’m glad our delicious breakfast, comfortable accommodations and friendly staff made for an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.