“One week whole family stay 2suites”

Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
Ranked #17 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Arrived late at night but the check in was cordial and fast. No help with the luggage. The suites were very clean with plenty of room and full kitchen which was difficult to find anywhere else in that area. Excellent supply of towels. Breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of items which were immediately replenished as the supplies got low even after 9.00 AM. Swimming pool warm and clean. The staff were vey friendly and took time to chat with the guests. Shopping center within few minutes of driving. Very pleasant stay. Price is reasonable. Would definitely stay there again. Adel

Room Tip: All suites are similar
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AdelOregon
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

AdelOregon,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We're glad you chose to stay with us and enjoyed your visit. I'm pleased you enjoyed our facility and staff. We hope you'll visit us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This hotel was great! We were in the area for a romantic getaway and a night out. The staff was great and professional upon check-in. The 24/7 marketplace little shop near the front desk is great! We had forgotten a few things. We didn't have a car with us for this trip, and relied on taxi's and subway so this was a great option to have.

The only complaint was that our toilet was clogged and we called the front desk. They sent someone down, but we had to call 2x and it took almost an hour for the staff to help. I asked for a plunger and offered to do it myself. This was just a minor thing.

The only other small issue was the breakfast in the morning. It was a pretty good breakfast for a free hotel breakfast. However it was over by 10am on Sundays. It would be better to have it go to 11am, as many people like to sleep in, relax, shower and pack. We went down to have our breakfast and by 10:05am the staff started breaking down everything. We had gotten our food. But we noticed there was still 20+ people eating. It seems the staff should have used better judgement and let the guests finish up their coffees and meals (they turned out the lights in the food area as many were still eating).

This was our only complaint. We look forward to returning again in the near future for a night away.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scrapdog69
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Jay A,

Thanks for your review. We’re glad you stayed with us at Residence Inn and had a pleasant visit. We hope you enjoyed your weekend getaway in Mississauga and had the chance to visit some of the wonderful activities surrounding our hotel. Please accept my apology for the bathroom plumbing issue. I’m glad we got it fixed but I’m not too happy about how long it took to do so. I’ll make a point to speak with our staff about this. I expect to speak with our breakfast staff as well about wrapping up before guests finished their breakfast. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We would love to have you come and stay with us again and soon.

Respectfully,

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed here two nights, in a one bedroom suite. It was very large with a very well equiped kitchen and large living room, 2 tv.s, a large vanity in the dressing area and a good size washroom.

It was very clean and bright. The maid service was excellent. Check in and out very quick and easy. The continental breakfast was fine with a nice selection of hot and cold items.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Silvie P
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Silvie P,

Thank you for taking the time to write about us on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to receive your terrific compliments about our staff and facility. We value your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Close to airport, great for the corporate traveller doing business in the area. The Hotel is well maintained and the service is outstanding. The staff is professional and friendly.
There is a free shuttle from the airport.
Nice complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank mckenzi
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

mckenzi,
Thank you for your review and recommendation!  We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel as a gift from a close friend to give us a break away from home and we enjoyed our overnight stay. The staff were nice, professional, have a smile all the time and helpful. I had a child with me and no issues. We enjoyed the pool and it was clean. Hot tub works well! The rooms are clean, nice decor, spacious and the kitchenette is a bonus but the dishwasher is kinda of loud. Washroom is great and clean. We have no complains and our experience was awesome. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Maria C
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2012

Maria C,
Thank you for your review. We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

I came on business trip for 25 Days and my experience here is horrible. I will not recommend ayone to stay in this hotel.

3 things here i want to highlight here:

A) Staff here is pathetic and unprofessinal. They charged my credit card 3 times and when i asked explaination the front desk lady response was very unprofessional.

B) Internet here is very slow. Don't think you can work from hotel in evening or weekends. I complained from technician to management people. Technician came and said he can't do anything. Front desk lady told she can get me CAB and i can go to some coffeshop to access internet. One word it's Horrible answer i heared.

C) I gave my jacket for Laundary and there launday people screwed it and when i asked they told we reduce the launday chared by 50%.

Don't come here to stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Guest1978154996
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Dear Guest1978154996,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on our hotel; I regret that you did not have a good experience with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you listed above; I can assure you this is not the level of service we strive to achieve. Please know that I will personally follow up with our staff.
All feedback is valuable to us so that we can perfect our guests’ experience and again, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share yours.

Sincerely yours,
Lisa Tranz, General Manger

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We stayed here the night before we left for Punta cana On January 5th/12..the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were very happy with our accomodations..had a good night sleep before leaving on our trip..enjoyed the buffet the morning we left. They let us park our car there for a week for free and shuttled us in a van back and forth to the airport. I would stay here everytime I go away!!!! Great way to start your vacation!! EXCELLENT!! :)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Christine W
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Dear Christine W,
Thanks for your wonderful review and recommendation! I am glad you found your stay top-notch and relaxing before your trip to Punta Cana. We hope you had a great time! We look forward to seeing you and your family again!
Lisa Tracz, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Etobicoke
TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Etobicoke
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre

Been to Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West? Share your experiences!