Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$105
$96
Hotels.com
$99
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$91
$89
$212
$194
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$96
$92
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenfront desksmall exercise roomtwo bedroom suitethe breakfast arealiving areabasketball courtextended staycomplimentary breakfastpull out couchrooms are niceexcellent staytoronto areafree parkinghot tubbusiness tripi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Stayed here for 4 nights in December for business trip. Got a really good "weekend rate" for a Thursday through Monday stay ($90). King bed & suite. Room was very spacious, with a kitchen that included stove, microwave, full refrigerator, and cooking utensils. Bed was comfortable. Free wireless internet was included and it was very fast. Good continental breakfast in morning that included oatmeal, eggs, meat, waffles, pastries, cereal, juices, and then some other item each morning that rotated, like pancakes, french toast, or biscuits. Food was decent. Staff at hotel was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again and try to book here first before other hotels. Location was not too far from airport, with many restaurants just a short drive away.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Back2Iowa
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I was in a party of 6 people and only 2 of us have been at a Residence Inn before. After our stay I can assure you all of them will be back. The staff was very helpful and extremely nice. The rooms were clean and had plenty of room and the sofabed wasn't too bad either. The pool was average size and the hot tub was refreshing. The breakfast had scrambled eggs, waffles, sausages and a thumbs up from my traveling crew and let me tell you they complain about everything but with this location they had no complaints at all.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank bertaron
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Stayed here on business, enjoying 3 nights at this clean, comfortable hotel. I found the rooms very accomodating for those extra hours back in the room getting caught up on computer work. The bed was very comfortable, and the 3 breakfasts I had at this hotel were healthy and offering a wide variety of items - from breakfast burittos, scrambled eggs, and sausage to cold cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit and bagels. The parking lot was well lit, and I enjoyed the small gym as well. This hotel also has a nice sized indoor pool, and outdoor basketball court - basketball apparently not so popular in November. Overall, I enjoyed this hotel and would definately stay here again. Only downside is probably it's location. While easy to get to off the 401 and Dixie Road, it is located in a largely industrial area, with not many restaurants or entertainment options within short walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SunSeekerRon
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel twice for business purposes. Both times, my suite has been clean and extremely comfortable. Given that I am there for work and don't have much time for much else when I'm there, the kitchen area is ideal. Wifi, parking, and breakfast all included: this makes for an exceptional deal. The layout of the room is conducive to both comfort and efficiency.
The staff are professional and super friendly and helpful, especially the staff at the breakfast. Front desk staff helped me with printing, etc and for no extra charge.When I had a small issue, the response from the General Manager was professional and prompt with a special added personal touch. Very impressive. It's the seemingly small things that, for me, make this a topnotch location.
I am glad that my employer has chosen this as our hotel to stay at when working at our Mississauga location. Comfortable, friendly, clean, and full of amenities...it fits perfectly for our needs.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank travelteachOntario
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Received this hotel through Priceline because I had an early flight the next morning. Arrived to the hotel around 5PM and was promptly checked into my room. I received a suite with a king bed on the fourth floor. The room had a sofa bed, full kitchen with everything you could possibly need, eating area and nice size bathroom.

The room was clean and spacious. I had a good nights rest, although the bed wasn't the most comfortable (but it was sufficient). The hotel had FREE wifi and parking. They also have a free breakfast. I had left really early in the morning so I was not able to try the breakfast.

The location of the hotel is OK. It is in the middle of an airport corporate centre. There are many workers on long-term contracts that stay at the hotel.

The only downside to the hotel is that the kitchen area is starting to look a bit dated. However, it is still very clean and well kept.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo