Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
$122
$105
GardenInn.com
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$81
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$112
$96
$140
$112
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$105
Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$126
$111
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$88
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$172
$151
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$135
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$109
All reviewstypical courtyardclean friendlyfront deskmini fridge in the roomfree parkingwatch tvquiet areanice hotelnice lobbybusiness triphot tubrelaxing stayrecommend this hotelresidence innstayed here for one nightindoor poolenjoyed my stay
Reviewed January 19, 2014

If you want an airport hotel that is well away from the airport this one is ok, but there are hotels much closer of an equal standard.

Check in and checkout efficient

Room Clean and nice size. Bed comfortable, couch, table, desk, wardrobe, iron, microwave, coffee maker.

Bathroom: clean, shower good.

Heating system: Very noisy. I was there in winter and it was pretty cold, I eventually turned the thermostat off as when the heat came on it woke me every time.

I requested a wake up call but it did not happen.

Shuttle: You have to call the hotel, and the hours are quite restricted.

Bistro: The food was ok but the experience was not. I was the only customer, the clerk/ cook was slow, my sandwich came with a choice of sides, and when I picked 2 that did not correspond with the 2 in the picture on the menu she was quite confused. We spent a while trying to sort that out and in the end I still did not get what I ordered. Also when I asked to use my debit card I could not, I was told that it was because most people just charged their meal to their room. This was perplexing as I was standing next to a notice that said you could not do this.

Overall, I had one night stay, the room and desk service was adequate, but the hotel was well away from the airport, shuttle was inconvenient and the experience at the Bistro was bizarre.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank hec286
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

hec286,
Thank you for writing a review. Your feedback is important to us because it allows us to hear directly from our guests and make improvements to provide a more satisfying stay. We're glad you found the comfort and cleanliness of our hotel to meet your satisfaction. I sincerely apologize for the areas we fell short of providing the exceptional stay and service you deserve. Please know we will take your valuable comments into consideration for improving our property and overall guest experience. We hope you'll consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I ended up staying here on January as a result of flight cancellations out of Toronto. I had flown in from Asia and onward flights were cancelled. I managed to get the last room at the hotel, arriving late in the evening. They were very welcoming when I arrived and although the restaurant was closed, helped me with some food and a beer. Given the circumstances, they gave me a discount on the room although they could have easily doubled the rate and I would have paid. Can't say enough good things about the stay and people, I recommend on the kindness alone.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Chris H
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Chris H,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Courtyard Mississauga Airport. We're pleased to know that our staff's sincere hospitality added comfort to your situation and stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team on their excellence in service and thank you again for writing. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We booked this hotel because we had a morning flight during the busy holiday seasons, and we would like to take advantage of its "complimentary Airport shuttle service" as claimed on its official website.

It turned out this hotel does NOT offer complimentary shuttle service to Pearson Airport during holiday seasons, and we ended up paying $25 for a taxi ride to the airport. The front desk shrugged and said there's nothing they can do.

The room itself is nice and better than a typical Courtyard property. But again, had we realized their non-existing shuttle service, we wouldn't have booked this hotel. The location is literally in the middle of Nowheresville, and the ride to the airport is way longer compared to other hotels in the airport areas.

All in all, we are disappointed by this hotel for their misrepresentation of its non-existing airport shuttle service and would in no way recommend this hotel to anyone who want to travel to or from the airport. A complaint letter to Marriott has been sent.

Room Tip: Don't stay in this hotel if you are flying to/from Pearson airport.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank EmanzipationL
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

EmanzipationL,
Thank you for writing. We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for any miscommunication and inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We value your business and do hope you'll consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I had to change my schedule as I arrived a day early. The person I talked to was friendly and accommodating. I needed a cab to the mall to pick up some things. Another person, Trang was amazing. She lined me up with a cab. She got me a fixed rate and went with me to the cab to be sure the rate was as quoted. I would go back to the property because of the staff alone!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mtbilliam
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

mtbilliam,
We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad our staff's excellence in service made for an enjoyable stay. I'll be certain to share your comments with our team, and will recognize Trang with a special commendation for her sincere hospitality. Please plan to visit us again at Courtyard Mississauga Airport. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Very small gym, if you can call it that. At least some treadmills for cardio. Pool looked good did not have a chance to use it.I found it quiet. Not too close to any major venues.Nice lobby , business center, nice to hang out in lobby rather than room to watch TV and grab something from the Bistro. Average prices there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steven N

Steven N,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay with us at Courtyard Mississauga Airport. We appreciate you selecting our hotel for your travels, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. Your feedback is important to us so we thank you once again for writing. We hope you'll visit us again soon.