Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
$124
$101
GardenInn.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$128
$112
GardenInn.com
$119
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$105
$200
$195
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$97
$82
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$82
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewstypical courtyardcomplimentary coffee in the lobbyclean friendlyfront deskmini fridge in the roomfree parkingwatch tvnice hotelnice lobbyhot tubrelaxing staysmall gymbusiness tripresidence innstayed here for one nightup to dateindoor pool
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My stay at this property was the worst stay I have ever had at any Marriott hotel and I have stayed at many, I was quite disappointed how issues were handled at that hotel and that staff is not properly trained on how to handle issues.and complaints. My room was not cleaned in the morning because I had a DND on door but then I came back to grab something out of room in the afternoon and then went back out around 3pm and told the Front Desk agent to ask Housekeeping to clean my room since we were going out and they were still there for a few more hours. After coming back from dinner and being out for a few hours to let housekeeping clean the room I come back to my room untouched, the bed was not made, no fresh towels and the garbage was still full which was just ridiculous. I called down to the Front Desk to ask why my room was not cleaned and they said they told Housekeeping and I asked if someone could come up then to do it and she said that she had no one that could do it in the hotel at that time.

The second issue that I had to deal with that night and partially into the next morning was just ridiculous, there were people party in the hall around my room and they were screaming up and down the hall and slamming their doors. I called the front desk and asked them to send someone up to tell the people to quiet down and to please not slam their doors. I waited about half an hour and then nothing was resolved and so I called down to the desk again and asked them if they even had sent anyone up yet to talk to these other guests that were making the noise and the front desk agent said not yet. I know that usually when a complaint is made the hotel is to send someone up to deal with it right away. So I was already extremely pissed off at this point because I was tired from the night before and then not having my room made up did not help. I went out twice and asked the noisy guests nicely to keep it down and to please not slam their doors but of course they did not listen and then my boyfriend had to go out once and yell at them and still nothing, I think it is ridiculous that my boyfriend and I had to go out to the hallway to try and get them to quiet down after me phoning the front desk many times. Finally after me calling again to the desk and saying that if they do not do anything about the situation then I will call the police to deal with it, they decided to send someone up which I think was the houseperson. The houseperson that came up told them to keep it down but at the same time breached company policy because when he came up to talk to the guests I was standing at my door watching him and he told the guests to keep it down because someone complained about them and he pointed specifically at my door and said to them that I was the one who complained. Finally after hours of noise and slamming I think they went out for a bit but when they came back around 3 to 3:30 am they were doing the exact same thing screaming in the hallways and slamming their doors. I called down to the Front Desk and had enough and spoke to the Night Auditor Richard which was very nice and professional and said to him that I have had enough and was going to call the police because I was dealing with this issue since 9:30 pm that night. Richard came up and told them to quiet down and then things finally after about 20 minutes quieted down. I just want to say that they only nice and professional people that I encountered was Sherina at Front Desk and Richard (Night Auditor), but other then that this experience was by far the worst that I have ever encountered and will not be coming back to this hotel because of how the issues were dealt with and will let other people know not to go there as well.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kingston G
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Dear Kingston G,

Thank you for your candid review of your stay. I would like to offer my apologies for the service you experienced as it does not meet the high standards of Marriott . Please know that we value and take all feedback very seriously as it helps us reach our goal of delivering exceptional service. I will be addressing these matters with my team during our weekly meeting. Thanks especially for recognizing Sherina and Richard, for their service! I hope this experience doesn’t deter you from using Courtyard in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The room is very nice, the food is fine (breakfast buffet for $10.99 is decent value), service is fine and friendly, the location is really close to the airport and corporate centres and the decor of the whole hotel is nice ... but the proximity to restaurants and pubs is brutal. You really are at least 25 minutes (walking) from a decent place to eat... and that's just a guess because I never did find a decent place within walking distance. So be prepared to drive or bus -- bus transportation is nearby and frequent so there's another plus -- to go out at night. You can always sit at the hotel's small bar/lounge; it has a friendly bartender but don't expect to find a local micro-beer. The priceline rate made this hotel great value but I'd still check out a different airport district next time. WARNING: don't get confused like I did between this location and the OTHER Courtyard by Marriott. Ask the shuttle driver just to be sure.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you GuinnessGuy for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. I will pass along all of your comments to our team during our next weekly meeting, we are proud of our friendly and accommodating staff. I think adding a local micro-beer to our bar/lounge is a splendid idea and will look into it. Again, thank you or your feedback.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Clean hotel, great service. Met all expectations. I found this hotel on Priceline which avoided me from paying full price.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank SammiBoi
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you SammiBoi for your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Enjoy your summer,

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We stayed two nights in the hotel, the FOA was very professional, easy check i/o. The room was very clean, bed matress and pillow were so comfortable, room was so spacious well lit, and the decoration were amazing. Toliet was spacious too, supplies at the bathroom were replenished daily. The evening staff (housekeeping ) were very friendly I came across with two gentlemen that seems like from Asian they were very courteous, helpful and friendly. I was not able to get the name of the first guy but I highly commend Dan for his exceptional service.

My only concern is the breakfast, it opens at 7am but food were served at 7:30sh, service was very slow. The lady at the breakfast (african descend) needs to be more cheerful esp in the morning. I greeted her good morning but I got no response. I think she woke up that Saturday morning in the wrong side of the bed. She was very slow, food didnt come out till 7:30, the waffle batter is not even set up, no juice, no milk available. When I asked her what time is the food going to be served...with a snob face she replied, it's coming. She didn't even smile or look at you. What a terrible service. The food when it finally came was good, they served potatoe, scrambled egg (a bit dry), sausages and oily bacon and fruits.

Sunday was better at breakfast, food were served by the time we got there at 7am. Same menu, the colored lady is there as well, greeted her good morning (just to see if she will reply back), butheck no, she's a total snob!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank catet2
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a candid review of your stay catet2. All feedback is valuable to us so that we can perfect our guests’ experiences. I would like to apologize for the delay you experienced during breakfast and the unfriendly service. Thank you for bring this to my attention and I will be talking with my team regarding your comments. Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope this experience does not deter you from staying with Courtyard in the future.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

My wife and I attended a wedding in Toronto and stayed at the Courtyard hotel near the airport. Main reason for choosing this hotel was the great price we got online and the fact that I am a Marriott Gold member and internet is for free for Gold members.

The hotel is located about 10 minutes drive from the Toronto Pearson airport and hence is a good option if you need to have an early flight out. There is however nothing interesting in the area (no malls, only company offices... seems to be an industrial zone). We arrived after midnight and were welcomed in a good and friendly way. The lobby is large and nice. Good place to relax and read your newspaper in the morning. You get a free newspaper with your room, which is nice.

The room itself is decent. It looks a bit old fashioned but is well appointed. The internet connection is stable (but expensive if you have to pay for it). The bathroom is quite large and clean. Rooms are basic but decent, so no problem there. The main issue we had with our stay was the noise. Rooms seem to be poorly insulated and I woke up several times during the night because of noise in other rooms and on the hallway.

There is a swimming pool and gym in the hotel, but we didn't make use of it so I cannot comment on that.

In general it is a decent hotel and we would probably stay here again in case we have a layover from Toronto airport. Price was good and location from the airport is very close, but it comes just a bit short of 4 out of 5 stars.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Limshang
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thanks so very much Limshang for writing a review and recommendation! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and continued loyalty to Marriott. We look forward to seeing you again when in the area! We greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.
Yours truly,