“Clean hotel, great service. Met all expectations”

Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Calgary, Canada
“Clean hotel, great service. Met all expectations”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Clean hotel, great service. Met all expectations. I found this hotel on Priceline which avoided me from paying full price.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank SammiBoi
, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you SammiBoi for your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Enjoy your summer,

Tanya Kooger, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We stayed two nights in the hotel, the FOA was very professional, easy check i/o. The room was very clean, bed matress and pillow were so comfortable, room was so spacious well lit, and the decoration were amazing. Toliet was spacious too, supplies at the bathroom were replenished daily. The evening staff (housekeeping ) were very friendly I came across with two gentlemen that seems like from Asian they were very courteous, helpful and friendly. I was not able to get the name of the first guy but I highly commend Dan for his exceptional service.

My only concern is the breakfast, it opens at 7am but food were served at 7:30sh, service was very slow. The lady at the breakfast (african descend) needs to be more cheerful esp in the morning. I greeted her good morning but I got no response. I think she woke up that Saturday morning in the wrong side of the bed. She was very slow, food didnt come out till 7:30, the waffle batter is not even set up, no juice, no milk available. When I asked her what time is the food going to be served...with a snob face she replied, it's coming. She didn't even smile or look at you. What a terrible service. The food when it finally came was good, they served potatoe, scrambled egg (a bit dry), sausages and oily bacon and fruits.

Sunday was better at breakfast, food were served by the time we got there at 7am. Same menu, the colored lady is there as well, greeted her good morning (just to see if she will reply back), butheck no, she's a total snob!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank catet2
Thank you for taking the time to write a candid review of your stay catet2. All feedback is valuable to us so that we can perfect our guests’ experiences. I would like to apologize for the delay you experienced during breakfast and the unfriendly service. Thank you for bring this to my attention and I will be talking with my team regarding your comments. Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope this experience does not deter you from staying with Courtyard in the future.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My wife and I attended a wedding in Toronto and stayed at the Courtyard hotel near the airport. Main reason for choosing this hotel was the great price we got online and the fact that I am a Marriott Gold member and internet is for free for Gold members.

The hotel is located about 10 minutes drive from the Toronto Pearson airport and hence is a good option if you need to have an early flight out. There is however nothing interesting in the area (no malls, only company offices... seems to be an industrial zone). We arrived after midnight and were welcomed in a good and friendly way. The lobby is large and nice. Good place to relax and read your newspaper in the morning. You get a free newspaper with your room, which is nice.

The room itself is decent. It looks a bit old fashioned but is well appointed. The internet connection is stable (but expensive if you have to pay for it). The bathroom is quite large and clean. Rooms are basic but decent, so no problem there. The main issue we had with our stay was the noise. Rooms seem to be poorly insulated and I woke up several times during the night because of noise in other rooms and on the hallway.

There is a swimming pool and gym in the hotel, but we didn't make use of it so I cannot comment on that.

In general it is a decent hotel and we would probably stay here again in case we have a layover from Toronto airport. Price was good and location from the airport is very close, but it comes just a bit short of 4 out of 5 stars.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Limshang
Thanks so very much Limshang for writing a review and recommendation! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and continued loyalty to Marriott. We look forward to seeing you again when in the area! We greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.
Yours truly,
Ontario
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This is our third year in a row staying at this hotel before a flight. It is great value for only $99. The staff is unfailingly polite and friendly. Rooms are up to date and spotlessly clean. Bed is comfortable. There a free computer for use of guests in the lobby. We have never eaten at the hotel. There is complimentary coffee in the lobby in the morning. You can leave your car here while you are gone at no extra charge and the airport suttle is free. Can't say that about all airport hotels. The immediate area is a wasteland in terms of restaurants. However, is you just drive a few minutes east or west on either Eglinton or Matheson, there is a good choice of many kinds of food. Nothing though within walking distance. All in all, a great hotel for an airport stopover.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Weswee
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Thanks so very much Weswee for writing a review and recommendation! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and continued loyalty to the Courtyard Mississauga. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!

Toronto,On
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Arrive quite late, front desk was friendly check in was quick. Lobby was nicely decorated with fireplace and christmas tree (we were there few days after christmas).

Room just as expected like your typical courtyard room. Spacious and clean.
Tried the fitness room as well pool and jacuzzi. Loved it.

Did not try the airport transfer, parking though was free which was a plus.
Location though not so much, its quite far from airport and other stores or restaurants,
even from the highway exit.

Other than that, had a comfortable sleep, our daughter had fun at the pool, staffs was friendly...I think it worth the price..will surely come back.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank IndoVaca
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, March 8, 2012
Thanks so very much for writing a review and submitting photos! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take a lot of care into our breakfast selection and I am glad you found it enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!

Naperville, Illinois, USA
Reviewed January 20, 2012

My meetings in Toronto were near the airport and my host recommended staying at this Courtyard. It was perfectly nice with Internet, snack bar, and new room, comfortable for late night working. Normal Courtyard experience. This hotel is across the street from my business meetings and the perfect location for my host to meet me.

Since my meetings were close to the airport, my host said I didn't need a rental car, and I should take a taxi. No problem for me. When I got to the Toronto airport I learned that for $3 I could take the Mississauga transit bus; the flatrate taxi is $30. I took the bus and it worked out perfectly. I had to wait 10 minutes and the bus ride was 15 minutes... dropping me off right at the hotel. Very good.

After my dinner meetings, I decided to be a tourist and head downtown. Pleased with my first bus ride, I caught the bus to the nearby Islington subway station; from there, I took the subway into the city, to see the pretty holiday lights. Very nice. $12 round trip.

Room Tip: The Mississauga Transit buses: #7 - airport to hotel. #35 - hotel to Islington subway station.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank jkozik
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel and for recommending us. I will pass along all of your comments to our team during our next weekly meeting. We look forward to seeing you again!

Orangeville, Canada
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night while doing some shopping in Mississauga.

Property and room were spotless and well maintained. One of the best maintained properties I have stayed at.

Room had a mini fridge. TV was a flatscreen and actually had HD programming on the channels.

Property is set in a business park with nothing much within walking distance. There are a lot of dining option within a 5 min drive.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple