“Clean and comfortable”

Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
Ranked #27 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Arrive quite late, front desk was friendly check in was quick. Lobby was nicely decorated with fireplace and christmas tree (we were there few days after christmas).

Room just as expected like your typical courtyard room. Spacious and clean.
Tried the fitness room as well pool and jacuzzi. Loved it.

Did not try the airport transfer, parking though was free which was a plus.
Location though not so much, its quite far from airport and other stores or restaurants,
even from the highway exit.

Other than that, had a comfortable sleep, our daughter had fun at the pool, staffs was friendly...I think it worth the price..will surely come back.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank IndoVaca
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Thanks so very much for writing a review and submitting photos! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take a lot of care into our breakfast selection and I am glad you found it enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!

Best regards,
Tanya Kooger, General Manager

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West

Reviewed January 20, 2012

My meetings in Toronto were near the airport and my host recommended staying at this Courtyard. It was perfectly nice with Internet, snack bar, and new room, comfortable for late night working. Normal Courtyard experience. This hotel is across the street from my business meetings and the perfect location for my host to meet me.

Since my meetings were close to the airport, my host said I didn't need a rental car, and I should take a taxi. No problem for me. When I got to the Toronto airport I learned that for $3 I could take the Mississauga transit bus; the flatrate taxi is $30. I took the bus and it worked out perfectly. I had to wait 10 minutes and the bus ride was 15 minutes... dropping me off right at the hotel. Very good.

After my dinner meetings, I decided to be a tourist and head downtown. Pleased with my first bus ride, I caught the bus to the nearby Islington subway station; from there, I took the subway into the city, to see the pretty holiday lights. Very nice. $12 round trip.

Room Tip: The Mississauga Transit buses: #7 - airport to hotel. #35 - hotel to Islington subway station.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank jkozik

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel and for recommending us. I will pass along all of your comments to our team during our next weekly meeting. We look forward to seeing you again!

Best regards,
Tanya Kooger, General Manager

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night while doing some shopping in Mississauga.

Property and room were spotless and well maintained. One of the best maintained properties I have stayed at.

Room had a mini fridge. TV was a flatscreen and actually had HD programming on the channels.

Property is set in a business park with nothing much within walking distance. There are a lot of dining option within a 5 min drive.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RCDS_Family
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I have to fly to Toronto three times a year for four days each time. About five years ago an Ontario contact found this place for me and I have not stayed anywhere else since. I travel alone on these trips. This hotel has a free shuttle to and from the airport. Once at the hotel, I have always been greeted warmly and sometimes the staff have gone out of their way to welcome me, as with Andre this past weekend, whose assistance was excellent. Tanya Kooger is a great manager (we have never met), and in the past has left notes in my room or sent emails following my stay. Any complaints/concerns I have had have always had a response. I always leave money for the housekeeping staff but this is the first hotel (and we stay in a lot of hotels) where I have ever had a thank you note. I sure don't expect this, but it was very touching to me. The rooms are spotless. There are some weird things - the bar is closed on weekends. Since I am alone, I do not go to the bar, but it does seem strange that it is closed. There is a restaurant, but it also is closed for dinner on weekends. I guess this is a 'businessperson' hotel. Whatever, this is my Toronto 'home'. I always feel safe here. The shuttle driver takes me to nearby restaurants and picks me up later. Wifi is free and wonderfully reliable. Good newspapers. Cookies. Large clean rooms. It's a bit sterile, and the hotel has the world's most boring name, but I won't be going elsewhere. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank TheSchindells
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stayed here for a few nights on the 4-th of July weekend as it was recommended by family members - we came for a family reunion in the area. Frankly, I wasn't sure what to expect as we have stayed in airport hotels before but was assured this place was decent. By surprise the hotel was fairly new and very nice inside. It looked inside like a more higher class marriott compared to other courtyards I have stayed at.
Outside grounds and lounge areas well maintained and clean. Buffet breakfast was great.All staff were very friendly and professional. Lots of free parking, free internet, coffee maker, fridge,cookies in the evening at the front desk,...free coffee/tea in the lobby.....newspapers.....big screen TV's......another great stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I stayed here for one night with two friends. This hotel is newer and all the furniture, bedding, and fixtures were in good shape. There are refridgerators in the room and also I think most rooms have balconies. My only two complaints were A) the front desk staff was curt at best and B) there was a ton of trash just out side of our balcony on the roof (like cigarette boxes, lighters, a couple of beer bottles, etc). Other wise very nice.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2011

The lady at the front-desk named Maria welcomed us with attitude and somehow rude. It was a total turn off. However, the rooms are clean.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family