Myself, my husband, and our 14-year-old son stayed at this hotel from Aug. 9-11. It was our first stay at this particular hotel, and it will definitely not be our last.
Initial check-in took a little while, as there was only one young girl at the service desk, and she was manning the desk and the phones at the same time, and it was very busy. We felt that the hotel was under-staffed at the front desk, but the girl servicing the desk told us that she was good at multi-tasking (and I must agree that she was), and she never said a single negative word about the hotel. She handled the many situations flung at her while we were there in an incredibly efficient and professional manner, and she was quite pleasant. We were very impressed with her.
After check-in, we went up to our room and found it to be lovely and very clean. My only complaint is that one could really smell the smoke in the smoking room that we had booked (and we usually cannot smell the smoke in smoking rooms that we have booked at other hotels). I felt that the hotel should have aired-out the room before we arrived, or the hotel should install better ventilation (or fragrance diffusers). In any event, we were quite pleased with the room, its lay-out, and its amenities. The ceiling fan in the bedroom was an appreciated extra touch, and the two nice LED TVs (both high quality Samsung TVs) and DVD player really came in handy during our stay.
We took advantage of the free breakfast at the hotel on both mornings of our stay, and we found that it was pretty good, especially for a free breakfast. Also, it was nice to be able to come down at our leisure and go to breakfast without having to drive anywhere. As for the pool at the hotel, it was cute, but we did not have time to use it. The parking at the hotel was free and very convenient.
During our stay, our toilet over-flowed, but this problem was rectified immediately, and it never happened again. The maintenance person that came up to fix the problem was extremely friendly and efficient, and he did not complain once about having to tackle this unpleasant job. As for the housekeeping staff, we met and chatted with a young woman from housekeeping throughout our stay, and this woman was very helpful and extremely pleasant. In fact, we were extremely impressed with each and every service person that we encountered in this hotel. They all seemed to like their jobs, and they were like one big happy family. This hotel shot up in our books from very nice to outstanding due to its high level of service, so we will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home at the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Toronto-Mississauga. Conveniently located west of Toronto, this upscale, residential style hotel is situated inside the Mississauga Entertainment Centrum. We've perfected the extended stay hotel experience by combining all the comforts of home with our passion for making every guest feel welcome. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, our friendly staff takes pride in satisfying your needs. Come and Make Yourself at Home® and enjoy our:~Suite Start® Hot Breakfast~Evening Welcome Home Dinner Reception, Mon - Thurs~Spacious Suites with Kitchenettes~Basketball Court and BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Toronto - Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Homewood Suites Mississauga
- Hilton Mississauga
- Homewood Mississauga
- Mississauga Homewood Suites
- Mississauga Hilton
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Toronto - Mississauga Ontario