“Awesome Stay!”

Ranked #1 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Red Wing, Minnesota
“Awesome Stay!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My accomodations were amazing, they didn't have any regular rooms left so I was put up in a jacuzzi suite. The suite had 2 large flat screen tvs, a full kitchen, a full bathroom, a couch, a fireplace, a large jaccuzi, etc. I received a welcome package at my arrival as well. Everyday the room was cleaned and immaculate. I have to say, I've never had a better stay at a hotel. I will recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
PeterBLewis, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate you sharing your feedback with others who may be traveling to the Mississauga area We look forward in welcoming you "HOME" again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Arcadia, California
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I had an excellent one-week stay and Homewood Suites while travelling on business. On arrival, I found they had my keycard and welcome pack ready as per earlier booking. The pack even included a surprise - chocolates, potato crisps and a bottle of water.
The rooms are clean, spacious and well furnished.
There is complimentary breakfast and a light dinner too offered Monday - Thursday.
The hotel has a fitness centre and an indoor pool. The business centre came in handy as well when I needed to print out my flight boarding pass.
I went to the front desk to request a late check-out and was told my room is already marked for late check-out as per my request during the time of the booking.

My 1 week stay has been full of pleasant surprises at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Homewood Suites Toronto/Mississauga. We take great pride in our hotel and its services and are glad you enjoyed your week long stay. Your insight and feedback are very important to us. It was our pleasure to be of service to you while on business. We look forward in welcoming you "HOME"again soon!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 20, 2012

All around an excellent hotel with spacious, clean and well decorated rooms. My wife and I stayed at the hotel and attended a family function in one of the meeting rooms early in September 2012. The hotel is in a great place - close to the highway and is a very good value. The hotel and especially the staff - deserve all the positive reviews you read about. Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Toronto airport area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PeterBLewis, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thanks very much for the kind review, and we certainly appreciate the feedback. It’s always nice to hear from our guests who enjoy their stay with us, and we’re so glad you’ve chosen our hotel as your home away from home for your family function. We look forward in welcoming you "HOME" again soon.
Butjadingen, Germany
Reviewed September 20, 2012

First time in Toronto, first time in Canada and based on reviews here we booked 10 nights at this hotel from which to base our stay. No airport shuttle, which doesn't matter if you have car (which we had hired), which in all honesty you would need if you were to stay here on vacation. They do offer courtesy runs into Mississauga centre (where you can catch trains/buses) plus any other local destinations and there is a bus stop within walking distance. From the first moment we arrived we were not disappointed as the reception staff and all other staff at all times were friendly, helpful and cheerful. Plenty of free parking for the car. The room was fine, clean and well equipped (usual mod cons plus kitchen with full size appliances), though we would have preferred a removable shower head (or some complimentary shower caps). Doesn't bother me, but the wife doesn't always want to shower when washing her hair or doesn't always want to get her hair wet when having a shower. Free wi-fi throughout and access to two PC's (with free print and scan facilities) meant we were always in in touch and able to search out things to do. Breakfast was standard fair with the hot selection being changed daily and with a complimentary fixed hot meal offered Mon-Thur between 17-19:00. Given this, plus the fact that you will be away from the hotel for much of the time (Downtown Toronto is 30 mins way), we never used the in room kitchen facilities, though it was nice (given the length of stay) that there is an onsite laundry to wash and dry clothes, meaning you don't need to pack so much or pay the usual exorbitant hotel washing charges.

Overall a pleasant stay, and if we are ever back in this part of the world, would look no further than rebooking here.

Room Tip: If you wish to travel around you will need a car, or extra time to get to do so. There are no direct...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
On behalf of the staff and management at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto/Mississauga, thank you for your wonderful comments. We strive every day to provide great service to all of our guests. Your detailed description of our property is greatly appreciated. We look forward in welcoming you back "HOME" again.
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed September 17, 2012

this was our first time staying at this hotel... we were in mississauga for a surgery at the local hospital.
The hotel was a recommendation from a friend and I would stay again and again... the people who work there really do care and do "above and beyond'. For a family the 2 bedroom suite was great to have a common area to just hang out on couches and chairs rather than the typical 2 bed to a "room". We really did feel at "home". Special thanks to both Andrew and Darlene who were working the majority of the time we were there. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Room Tip: I would always suggest staying in a suite... makes it feel much more like home.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PeterBLewis, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
I wanted to thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto/Mississauga. I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay and for tooking the time to share your experience. Please forward our thanks to your friend who recommended us to you. I will be sure to pass along the compliments to both Darlene and Andrewo and let them know what a great job they are doing. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward in welcoming you back "HOME" again soon.
Mount Forest, Canada
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have been staying at here for 2 years everytime I am in the Toronto area and will not change. this hotel never ceases to amaze me the staff is always trying to make your stay better then the last, and for first timers they make it so you will not forget to come back, The suites are very spacious with full size appliances if you decided to make you own food, you really would not need to since they have the best Morning and evening buffets every,very easy to get to and from, Like i said after 2 years I still stay here and have no plans to change.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto/Mississauga. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to share your experience. It is always nice to hear from our returning guests. I will definitely share your review with the staff because we all like to hear what our valued guests are saying! Rest assured that we will always make this your home away from home. Once again, thank you for staying with us and for sharing your positive review. We look forward in welcoming you back "HOME".
Cornwall, Canada
Reviewed September 11, 2012

From the Front desk to Housekeeping the staff is friendly and they always have a smile.
The best buffet breakfast I have ever seen in any hotel, a different selection every day.
FREE PARKING!!!! FREE PARKING!!! FREE PARKING!!!!
The suites are spacious, clean and full of amenities like a refrigerator that has an ice machine, a dishwasher, pots, pans, plates and cutlery if you want to cook for yourself.
We were a group of 3 couples and we couldn't have been happier with the accommodations and the service.
Bring your bathing suit they have a beautiful pool, hot tub and cardio room if you want to work off that big breakfast you just ate.
Extremely quiet, you cannot hear the people in the room next to you.
A wonderful experience and I can say I will only book here from now on when in Mississauga, Ontario.

Room Tip: The Hotel is in a U shape, the front desk is at one end and our room was at the other. This may acc...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PeterBLewis, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto/Mississauga. We take great pride in our hotel and its services and are glad you enjoyed your stay. Your insight and feedback are very important to us. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and hope you will consider staying with us in the future should you return to the Mississauga area. We all look forward in welcoming you "HOME".
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Etobicoke
TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Etobicoke
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga? Share your experiences!