“Great calzone”

Goodfellas Wood Oven Pizza
Ranked #9 of 2,042 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Goodfellas is a fully licensed restaurant concept that specializes in the preparation of authentic Neapolitan-style wood oven pizza, salad, and Italian inspired dishes. Our traditional home made recipes are created with a rustic Italian "backyard" flavour only found south of Rome. More than just a pizza, Goodfellas it's an exceptional food experience to be shared with family or friends. Whether it's a quick lunch or an evening out, Goodfellas will romance you with our exclusive Italian wines and dishes that made southern Italy infamous!!
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I took my son here for his birthday dinner, he ordered a calzone and I got a margarita pizza w/chicken, which was great at first, but got a bit soggy around the end. But my son’s calzone was excellent! He switched ham for pepperoni, added chicken and got their house made hot sauce. Wait time was very unexpected, once we ordered, it didn’t take 5 minutes for our food to arrive, although we went on a wendsday. If you’re a fan of calzone I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
GoodfellasCorporate, Guest Relations Manager at Goodfellas Wood Oven Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us a review

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Me and my mom came here for lunch. the pizza was good and service was excellent. bathrooms were clean.

Date of visit: September 2018
GoodfellasCorporate, Guest Relations Manager at Goodfellas Wood Oven Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

I made reservations for me and my boyfriend for our 4 yr anniversary on friday. We got there and got our seats but 20 minutes went by and NO ONE came to us to give us the menu's or even offer water. We just got up and left. VERY disappointed with this place seeing we were excited to try it plus it was our 4 yr anniversary dinner/date celebration which was totally ruined. I will never be going there again nor will I ever recommend this place. I have heard this is common with them but I honestly wanted to try it to give them the benefit of the doubt. Don't know how they are still in business. My advice is go somewhere where they have great Customer service cause it's not this place!!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We take all suggestions into consideration and appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to me an as an excellent pizza place. Unfortunately, we were very disappointed by the poor ingredients. Our pizzas we're almost just bread.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Best wood fired pizza I have had in many years! Can’t wait to come back on the spring when you have another oven

Date of visit: September 2018

Hope to have you back again soon!