“Nice pick me up”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #22 of 73 Quick Bites in Mississauga
Reviewed August 20, 2018

This is a nice Starbucks. Went after dinner for quick pick me up and they were friendly and very courteous. The inside was clean. Its a nice location.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Starbucks is my favourite coffee so the only thing that changes is the staff. I appreciate good friendly staff which they have!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018

There is nothing like a good cup of dark roast Starbucks for the road. Stopped at this location two mornings in a row. Dark roast coffee was not upto standards. Nothing like getting a Tims at Starbucks. Service was good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

I ordered from the Starbucks app and expected my drink ready in 3-5 mins. I waited for 16 mins for my drink to be ready. I was able to look around and this store is very dirty. The dust on the product was a turn off that I almost cancelled my order. One young girl making the orders and error after error. Double espresso instead of single, single shots instead of two shots.
I mentioned the dirt in the store and told there’s no time to clean. Avoid this location

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I order a decaf Frappuccino and it was good after a long time as I have been fairly disappointed with Cappuccino at most Starbucks as only the foam is filled. They should weigh their drinks to ensure sufficient milk and coffee is served in place of foam alone.

Date of visit: August 2017