“Great food”

Atmosfera Restaurant Bar Lounge
Ranked #110 of 1,665 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Atmosfera is a fine dining italian restaurant and lounge. The menu has a large selection of dishes to accommodate any kind of palate or food restrictions. We offer soups, salads, pasta, pizzas, steaks, veal, chicken, lamb, seafood, fish, daily specials and desserts. Atmosfera also has a full bar, with a large variety of liquor, cocktails, wines, beers. The set up is perfect to have any kind of functions, from business meetings, to cocktails parties, weddings, religious celebrations, birthday dinner parties, we are equipped with professional sound and lighting system, and more, therefore we can also accommodate dance parties.
Calgary, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is an absolutely fantastic restaurant. I was in Mississauga for two weeks and ate there every night. I tried almost all the menu and wished I could have tried everything. I grew up with traditional Italian cooking and love to cook my family recipes. Consistently good food and service. I can’t wait to eat there again.

• Visited February 2014

Mascouche, Canada
“So nice!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Me and my collegue were lodging for 2 nigths for a business trip at the Holiday Inn just beside the restaurant. My collegue went there before and she
gave me very good feed back of the place. The first night we went to Atmosfera for dinning. I was amazingly surprised
by the quality of the food and the friendly service. We decided to go again the day after since is was a sure value and there was so many choices on the menu
that we had to go again to try something else!

The variety of the menu is amazing; pasta, pizza, nice salads, fish, veal, meet name it! (italian food of course…)
Service is very friendly and courteous. We were not rushed and did not felt persecuted even though we took a long diner each night.
We had apero, apetizer and then we had our diner served. Food was tasty, plates were well presented and portions were just fine.
There ia a nice selection of wine (glass 1/2 liter or bottle) and several drinks for apero.
The price was not too expensive considering the good quality of the food that was served.

The decor is nice, the place is quiet. You can have a seat at a table, a banquette or sit at the bar.
The owner is a very sweet and friendly woman, she always make sure nothing is missing.

Whenever I go back at the Holiday Inn, I will for sure go again at this place for dinner!

Tips, there ia a 10% discount at Atmosfera when you lodge at the Holiday Inn beside, just present your room
card.

• Visited January 2014
Brampton, Canada
“Warm, relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have always pass this restaurant on
Hurontario st and the name "Atmosfera" drew me. I had to check it out. Walked in and was blown away! warm cozy feeling just enveloped me. The food is authentic and creative. simple and creative. I had to book it for a party for my mom and was again completely satisfied! The owner Antonella is a darling. she is as warm as the name of her establishment suggests! I have been several timea for dinner and lunch. I have even stopped by just to order their divine tiramasu to go!
There is now a patio however I have never used it as I simply enjoy the dark warm elegant ambiance of the restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
Montreal
“Good Italian restaurant”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

It was cold outside and we were staying at the Holiday Inn next to this restaurant. We decided to try it out and were pleasantly surprised. The service was very good and pleasant (Hi Maria) and the food was great. I would certainly return to this restaurant and recommend it to anyone staying in this area.

• Visited January 2014
Hamilton, Canada
“AUTHENTIC!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Anyone who loves authentic Italian food must eat here! The service is very fast and the food is absolutley delicious. I've been going to Atmosfera for many years now and they have never disappointed me, take my word for it.

• Visited January 2013