“Will go here again”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: It's a little of this, a little of that and a whole new take on Italian. This is SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar. We’re inspired by Italian passion and generosity. We like tables crowded with friends and family. Style without attitude. And of course, excellent cuisine.
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

A friend and I were looking for a place to eat lunch in a city she knew and I didn’t so we went for Scaddabush since we don’t have one of those where I live.
Jen was our server and was attentive and friendly and helpful, explaining choices that were offered. I opted for Prosciutto Cotto grilled cheese with Caesar salad. The sandwich was to die for. It came piping hot, crispy but not hard and it was incredibly delicious.
The price was a little high but the serving was more than enough and for me it was worth the price. I would rather pay a little bit more and get a fantastic meal, which it was.
The only complaint I would have was that after dessert was declined, we waited a ridiculous amount of time for our bill however we were having a leisurely lunch and chatting so it wasn’t a big deal for us.
I hope one comes to Kitchener!

Reviewed March 24, 2019

Everything feels a bit more upscale that the competition....especially the food. It does cost a bit more, but it's worth it.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019

I enjoy Scaddabush. The pizzas are delicious and the meatball is huge. I could only eat half. They have gluten free options also. I was there for a birthday luncheon and had a great time. I find the food fine but it is meant for the hordes of people and not like nonna would make. There is a large bar which is nice but very dark. I could barely read the menu. The bar hostesses are all amiable and efficient. The restaurant area can accommodate groups large and small. One thing I would like to make you aware of is the noise. It would not be a place for a quiet conversation. I had to shout over the clatter, but if you are prepared you will be fine. I would definitely return for a casual italian meal.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

After long day, we stopped at Scaddabush for a late dinner. Upon arrival, the staff were very friendly able to seat us quickly. Our server was very personable coordinating our drinks, appetizers and entrees. Our calamari was excellent with 2 sauces (garlic & picante). Despite a quick turnaround for our spaghetti dishes with bread were warm NOT hot. Regardless, we ate given our hunger. The meatball & mozzarella were tasty!!

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Great ambiance, simple menu list and great food! We ordered Sausage Peperonata and Fennel Fettuccine, Lemon Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti and Spaghetti Carbonara. Fresh made mozzarella was refreshing treat as well and we enjoyed it. Customer service was satisfactory too. We will definitely come back to try other pasta.