“Very Very Good”

SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,661 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: It's a little of this, a little of that and a whole new take on Italian. This is SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar. We’re inspired by Italian passion and generosity. We like tables crowded with friends and family. Style without attitude. And of course, excellent cuisine.
Toronto, Canada
“Very Very Good”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Although this place was seriously busy we didn't mind waiting for a table (50-60 mins) on a Saturday evening. The bar staff were excellent, they asked our names and remembered them every time they spoke to us. Which was amazing considering how many people were at the bar and how quickly they changed.

The food was very good as well, i had the recommended stuffed meatball which was great. I cant really complain. My wife had the chicken and she really like hers as well.

The wine pairing that the waitress suggested was spot on with my meal.

Overall a very very good place. If you go when it is busy, be prepared to wait as it is a popular place.

Toronto, Canada
“Great Menu”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The service was excellent. One of the best Caesar salads I've ever had - restaurant made with lots of garlic (just the way I like it). I had the chicken avocado wrap. It was tasty but there was way too much salad and not enough chicken and avocado in it. The wrap is folded in half over the filling but it was quite tough and hard to cut through so I just ate the filling. I probably wouldn't order that again. The French fries are so good and so is the grilled cheese sandwich. The apple ravioli dessert is excellent. I don't usually order dessert, but it sounded so good that I just had to try it. Next time I want to try their stuffed meatballs. One drawback was that we found the music way too loud. It was very hard to have a conversation.

Brampton, Canada
“Very good, almost great.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have been here twice now. The food was very good, good portions, great service. I'm hesitant to go to big chain restaurants. Not sure if this is a chain as the place it used to be Alice Fazooli's used to be. First of all the service in excellent. My husband had the veal Parmesan and quite enjoyed it. I had a dish with home made pasta. The pasta was good, cooked al dente and not soggy like so many restaurants. The home made tomato sauce is ok, not great. The appetizers look better then they are. We were tempted into the home made mozzarella and I didn't think it was too great, expensive for what you get. I think a nice buffalo mozzarella has better flavour. We also tried the charity bread, which is dry and somewhat tasteless. It tastes like a cheap bread. I would much rather have a nice bread with olive oil and a good quality balsamic vinegar. We also ordered a dipping cheese with the bread baked around it. It looked better then it tasted. For dessert we ordered the tiramisu and it was fantastic, save room for it. In all the service is excellent, priced not too bad, food was good, almost great in some areas.

1 Thank Saganx
Mississauga, Canada
“Fabulous service and delicious food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Tried the new "Scaddabush" restaurant in Mississauga, I was a fan of Alice Fazooli's - but this new incarnation easily tops any of the best visits to Fazooli's in the past.
The menu is awesome, the service impeccable and the food .... amazing !! Try the fresh mozzarella -

• Visited August 2013
Florence, Alabama
“Great food. Excellent Service.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a group here a couple weeks ago and just wanted to drop a line. The service was better than you would expect for a group of people. They were on top of the drinks and our meal came out in a timely manner. The smiles and attitudes of the servers made this a great night along with an exceptional meal that left a great taste on all of our pallets.

• Visited August 2013