“Acceptable food within walking distance of Best Western”
Review of 155 Bar and BBQ - CLOSED

155 Bar and BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian, Fusion
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food here is acceptable though not outstanding, but the beer expensive. Service was friendly and helpful, but the choice is quite limited.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was here celebrating my birthday and had an amazing time. The good was impeccable, service was fast and friendly. I don't think any other restaurant in Mississauga has better prices for such good food. They have amazing specials everyday of the week. Definitely recommend experiencing this place.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Clean, friendly and what I had was actually quite good - a chicken kabab with Naan. Very tasty. The down side is their menu is limited. It's a Middle Eastern type fare. mainly chicken or lamb kababs and/or kebobs. The Naan bread is very good. Music is too loud for my liking and I generally like my music on the louder side. I guess it didn't help it was mainly hip hop and I'm not a big of fan of that type of music. Hubby had a greek salad with chicken, which he said was "okay".

Reviewed October 13, 2013

You might like this if you enjoy very spicy food and can tolerate poor service. 5 of us went ... drink orders were not correct and food was not delivered to our table at one time. 2 meals were eaten before 2 more meals were delivered, and the 5th meal was delivered after the 3rd and 4th was consumed. Definitely we made the wrong choice for a place to go to, to enjoy dinner.

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was our first time since the restaurant wasn't open the last time we were at the Best Western. Our entrée was well priced, tasty and good value for the money. See you the next time.