“A Favourite”

Ranked #462 of 1,691 Restaurants in Mississauga
Toronto
“A Favourite”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Definitely not a fancy restaurant of any sorts, but the quality and value of the food tops that of any fancy restaurant by a mile!

I first came across this place by chance, looking for a quick snack. The one thing that made us love it right away was that the waitress came with a complimentary basket of two blown-up pita breads the size of a basketball. They were DELICIOUS, as were all the other options from the menu. Ever since then, we come here at least once every week. The place is very spacious and welcoming, not to mention the service which is absolutely amazing. The waitresses and waiters are very polite and nice. It's a great family restaurant, too, and there are tons of options on the menu all of which are made right there in the kitchen before your eyes. We usually get the pita bread with savory hummus, and otherwise we like to experiment the menu. The chicken shawarma is absolutely divine, and has such a delicious taste to it. Lately, we've also been getting baklawa, which does not disappoint and is also fantastic.

Very well-kept place. The bathrooms are very neat and tidy, as is the rest of the restaurant. However, it is not particularly great for special occasions because it's not fancy or anything, but you could always order take-out and eat it at home.

Definitely a must-visit for everyone!

• Visited March 2014

Mississauga, Canada
“Very welcoming- YUMMY food”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great places to head out to for any meal of the day. They are family run, and so you can see the passion in the end result : the FOOD! Outstanding choices, I loved their manakeesh , a cheese sandwich that was simply divine, shawarma, falafel and dessert options (try the banana boat! Heavenly!)

Very clean, very generous portions. Good value for your buck. while chatting with one of the staff, I was told that soon they will be introducing live music entertainment, and they are working on introducing new food items. Can't wait!

My kids love going there. They always get treated to free cookies and fries.

The decor is not so bad. It does need some more character- I agree.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Authentic and delicious Middle Eastern food, much better tasting than another known restaurant. Good and efficient service and very reasonable prices. I will certainly go there many more times. They need to work on their decor though!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank M A
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Tops in taste”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The food is fantastic! About the best we've had of Lebanese food. The restaurant is bright ans spacious but without any real personality. But the food certainly makes up for it. I was disappointed that my first choice was not available. Neither was my 2nd choice. No apologies. I settled for 3rd choice, but it's hard to stay disappointed because it was delicious! My husband, who's eaten falafel in more places than I can count, says it's the best he's ever had!

• Visited August 2013