“Excellent”
Review of Acacia Fine Foods

Acacia Fine Foods
Ranked #421 of 1,664 Restaurants in Mississauga
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Authentic and delicious Middle Eastern food, much better tasting than another known restaurant. Good and efficient service and very reasonable prices. I will certainly go there many more times. They need to work on their decor though!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank M A

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
“Tops in taste”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The food is fantastic! About the best we've had of Lebanese food. The restaurant is bright ans spacious but without any real personality. But the food certainly makes up for it. I was disappointed that my first choice was not available. Neither was my 2nd choice. No apologies. I settled for 3rd choice, but it's hard to stay disappointed because it was delicious! My husband, who's eaten falafel in more places than I can count, says it's the best he's ever had!

• Visited August 2013