“Awesome”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Ottawa
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Delicious broth. My husband and I made the mistake of ordering XL and L of #08. One XL can easily feed a family of four. I finished my own L. Barely could stand up but it'a worth it. Ordered other dishes and there were excellent as well.

1 Thank BeKD

Toronto
“Best Pho in Mississauga”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

i eat a lot of pho downtown, north york, markham, scarborough.. etc... this is definitely my fave pho in GTA (gum bo in scarborough/markham is close second)

i try to come here at least once or twice a month.. great value and food is excellent! come for lunch or dinner.. as a couple or with the family!

• Visited March 2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Best pho. !!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Love coming here every week,pho is amazing,staff is fast,bill is low

Perfect!!!!!

Must try!!!

We come with kids and they love eating pho here,we tried other dishes all are great, the raw shrimp rolls are also delicious

• Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Authentic Vietnamese, unbelieveable value”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Since I discovered this place back in July, I make it an absolute habit to go at least once a week. Every single dish I've ordered has exceeded my expectations. I'm someone who likes to try a variety of dishes and this place offers them all. The portions are better than adequate and there's nothing like a bowl of their Pho on a chilly day. Forgive me, I can't make any one recommendation. Everything is excellent and served piping hot. The servers are extremely attentive and friendly - seems like a family run business. Love it. They can consider me a lifer.

• Visited November 2013