“Great BBQ”

Blue sage mississauga
Ranked #858 of 1,776 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went here just a few days ago - The owner/cook is very passionate about food and takes a lot of pride in what he does and how he prepares it. Meat itself was great, got the platter. The sauces were on par and the in house hot sauce was a kick

Good place, I recommend you pay a visit.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Travelling through YYZ, I had a "hankering" for decent BBQ after watching the Food Channel.
I searched for BBQ in Mississauga and I found Blue Sage through their website, www.bluesage.ca
I ordered the Champion's Platter consisting of one beef rib, some pulled pork, some beans and a cob of corn. The beef rib was tender and delicious....a little chewy on the outside but the inner was tender and very tasty. It had a subtle, smokey flavour and tasted just like a beef rib should taste.
The pulled pork had a light citrus taste and while quite tasty, I might have liked to try a little more BBQ sauce on it. The citrus flavour was nice, but I was looking for a messy BBQ sauce laden pork sandwich. The beans were firm and had a bit of a sharp taste to compliment both the beef rib and the pulled pork. Loved the beans! The corn was fresh and cooked perfectly.
This is my new favourite restaurant in Mississauga and I will absolutely go back for more, and more. The person behind the counter (the owner?) was very knowledgable and shared his suggestions for a great meal combination. Great BBQ! Go go go and enjoy!

1  Thank WannaTravelNeedMoney