“The best!”

Ranked #308 of 1,691 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
“The best!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Every time I think Mediterranean I think Alf Hana!
We visit this place every time we go to Meadowvale and that happens very frequently. Our favorites are the Sheesh Tawook plate and mouth watering Shawarma sandwich. Yummy!

“Awesome Food, Awesome People”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

It was my first time at a shawarma place and didn't really know what to expect or what to order. I just wanted to try something new. The staff were super nice and gave me information on what was typically on a shawarma wrap. The food was super delicious and I plan to back often.

• Visited March 2014
Brampton, Canada
“Best Shawarma”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Best Shawarma in whole Ontario :) Really enjoys the food every time I eat there... Highly recommended :)

• Visited January 2014
Mississauga, Canada
“Nice Shawarma”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I came to this place with some co-workers at my new job and I have been coming this place since then and it hasn't change the taste a bit in years.

The marination of the chicken is just amazing, very different then other shawarma places. The quality and quantity will keep you coming back.

Make sure you bring cash as they will push down the transactional charge for the credit card company of $0.25 right back to you as this is a family run restaurant and not a chain they need to survive.

over the year or so they have improved on the seating quality and now you can sit down for a quick meal before heading out.

• Visited October 2013