“another of Clarkson's gems”

Solstice Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Solstice Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 1,664 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarkson Rd.
Description: Solstice Restaurant and Wine Bar serves Modern Style Italian Cuisine as well as their own twist on continental classics. Along with this is their immense wine selection that changes often to provide the most variety possible.
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“another of Clarkson's gems”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

this was my first time to Solstice - ordered the vegetable focaccia from the lunch menu. Several others with me ordered the steak sandwich. The amount of 'bun' in the sandwich is much more than anyone needs at lunchtime, but the focaccia was perfect.
Service was very good but there were, surprisingly, very few diners in the restaurant. For a Friday, and it was a beautiful day, I was surprised that we had had to make a reservation.
I think I will return to try the dinner menu.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank supersatisfied

Mississauga, Canada
“Wonderful Welcoming Place”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been having our book club meetings here for almost 4 years now at Solstice. They are always so welcoming and patient with us as we get excited and louder. They have a space saved for us with the same waiter every time who knows are likes. He pays careful attention yet is never intrusive. I think the fact that group of 10 friends have been coming regularly for 4 years speaks for itself in terms of quality of food and service.

• Visited February 2014
Mississauga, Canada
“Over 70 Italian Super Happy Guests :)”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The moment I walked into Solstice, I fell in love with the warm…welcoming atmosphere. I did not hesitate booking the private party room for my brother-in-laws 70th surprise birthday party which took place last Saturday. Upon discussing my plans with John Paul I was impressed with his suggestions and willingness to accommodate my every request and upon placing my deposit I knew I would have no worries with regard to throwing the perfect party at this venue.
John Paul and the rest of the Solstice staff continued to be incredibly accommodating throughout the planning stages up until and including the day of our big birthday bash. They worked very closely with me every step of the way until perfection was reached.
The party itself went off (of course) without a hitch. The staff was attentive to the needs of each and every guest and the FOOD, OMG the FOOD was simply spectacular. Each and every invited guest commented on what a good job I had done…when in fact…it was the Solstice crew.
In short, the staff at Solstice made me look really good.
Thank you Solstice…no doubt I will be back. Because you had my back .
♥ Mirella

• Visited March 2014
“Lovely birthday experience”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I reserved a table for two for my fiance's birthday dinner through open table. It was our first time there and we will definitely return. The food was delicious, perfect portions, friendly service, and a great atmosphere. To top it off they surprised my fiancé with a bday sparkler in his cremebrule :) thanks guys!

• Visited June 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Incredible!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Chose from their "best of" menu and thoroughly enjoyed all 3 courses. My wife ordered Chicken Parm, which was not on the menu, but they made it (perfectly) for her. This was our 2nd visit and we were not disappointed. This is truly a hidden gem.

• Visited March 2013