“Best shawarma. Very poor service. ”
Review of Chef's Door - CLOSED

Chef's Door
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I am a very loyal customer here (weekly) simply because the food is fantastic. The service however sucks. Many times they have messed up my order (putting on hot sauce when requested not to, serving chicken when beef ordered) and their 1/2 off dinner plate special is a fraud. They charge $8 for the second when the normal price is $13.99. Or they just ignore that it is a Tuesday and try and charge you full price when the advertised price is on the window.

Despite the crap service I keep coming back because the shawarma is so damn good. Falafels, rice, vegetables and salads are all delicious.

I rate them a 7/10. For food 5/5 but service 2/5.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I happened to just pop in last Saturday while walking our dog in Streetsville. He had the chicken shawarma and I had a salad and falafel. I have to say that the falafel were probably the best I've had. They weren't oily or dry...just perfect. The man working there was also great. He brought a chair for me outside so that i could sit with my dog while my husband placed the order. He was friendly and funny too! We've been recommending this place to our friends all week and I look forward to going back there again soon.