“Don't be alarmed by other postings”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vaccaro Angel Beauty International Spa
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I went to this spa on the weekend and was frankly dreading it based on the posting from September. I've been to other spa's before and I can understand some of the comments from the other person posting, but overall I did have an enjoyable experience. The person who performed my services was friendly and competent, no she was not a "registered massage therapist" but my massage was relaxing. The product used were in keeping with any place else I've visited. My manicure and pedicure were fine,no rusty implements to be found...

2  Thank Leanne12345Brampton

Reviewed September 9, 2012

DO NOT go here!! It is NOT a spa - it is a couple of woman ill-qualified to even do nails. There are NO massage therapists, the receptionist rubs your back...ya really...the facial is a JOKE and the nail polish from my mainicure peeled off the NEXT day. The place is dirty, services split into two VERY small rooms, the supplies old and names you have never heard of before, there's junk lying everywhere, odd pictures on the wall, dirty, dusty fake plants...the whole nine. I was afraid to let them put any of the rusted clippers, etc. anywhere near me. To make things worse the women argued with eachother, one would disppear and so the other would have to answer the phone, etc. while she was doing treatments...unreal. I would have walked in and turned around and left had I not been holding a gift certificate for my birthday...what a disappointment!!

Sheraton - I have never stayed at this hotel but if you let this go on in your property and recommend this place to your guests I NEVER will.

ps. you have to pay $30 parking for the delight of this experience...

8  Thank toner888