“Most Amazing Service Ever”

Mondello Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 1,648 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Mississauga
“Most Amazing Service Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I visited Mondello this past Saturday with my teenage daughter and her girlfriend for a girls "Pasta" night. My neighbours went there the night before and raved about the service and recommended making a reservation. Our reservation was for 6:00pm and we were seated right away. There were only a few tables occupied at that time, but by 7:00 the place was packed! And now I know why....not only was the food fantastic, but the service was really the best I have ever had! The hostess seated us, another person let us know about the wine and who our waiter would be, the waiter was very knowledgeable and always had a smile on his face and our bus boy ensured that all was cleared or topped up. Wow....a very smooth operation in a very quaint, warm little restaurant. The walls and ceiling are painted a dark cozy colour, there's a fireplace near the front and sparkly ceiling and wall sconces. They even have a little booth at the back and a banquette along the front side wall with cozy throw pillows. We started off with bread & olive oil/balsamic for dipping, then we shared a Caesar salad (very fresh) and we each had the Linguini Alfredo......very creamy, hot and a great portion. The price was reasonable and the quality impeccable. Will definitey be back for a romantic dinner with my hubby where I can indulge in some appetizers, wonderful wine, espresso and desert in the cozy private booth. Highly recommended!!!!

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank NifferMississauga

“Great discovery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Chef Nick and GM Jess make you so welcome. Service is attentive but not intrusive. And then there's Nick's food. Absolutely outstanding. Had risotto with Calamari from a special menu. Was great. We will be back for sure!

Visited October 2013
Mississauga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

My hubby took me to Mondello (which actually is very close to our home) for my birthday this year. The food was absolutely delicious and to our surprise the prices were not expensive at all given the high quality of food they provided. They also provide me with a complimentary birthday dessert - Ferrero Rocher Gelato. Very Yummy! As well, our waitress was very friendly and helpful! We would definitely come back again for another occasion.

Guelph, Canada
“Excellent food, staff, and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

A gem of a restaurant in Streetsville. Food was excellent, staff great (our waiter, Andrew, was exceptionally attentive), and great ambience. Will go back again soon!

Toronto, Canada
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I went wih my friend and had a great time. Great food, great service and great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.