“Good wings, can't really ask for more”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #830 of 1,756 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This place has never disappointed when it comes to the wings. The service however, a bit questionable. I placed a to-go order and the girl didn't even know anything about the menu she kept having to go to the kitchen to ask for clarity. Then the staff started arguing right there at the counter in front of waiting customers. The place does good food, but I think that it needs to take better care into training their staff.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good selection of food and drinks. Wings of course are the specialty. There are numerous televisions and big screens throughout the restaurant. Service is good and relatively cheap food makes for a great time.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Went by with the guys for some wings and beer. Nice modern atmosphere with lots of tvs and tables. Pretty good service and fairly friendly however it stops there unfortunately.

The wings were probably some of the smallest and tasteless wings I've had in awhile. For a place that touts itself as a wing based restaurant they fell extremely short. And speaking of small, the fries were brutal! Super thin and tiny. If I want that I'll go to the golden arches if you know what I mean. I like a good quality fries that you can taste. Their fries belong on a kids menu! And their prices are definitely on the high side as well.

Bottom line is they are in no way close to a Buffalo wing joint. I make much better wings at home and I most likely won't return to this place. Lots of options out there and for me this won't be one of them in the future.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Ate here 3 nights in one week because it was close to our hotel. Had their bone in wing special first visit this was great awsome price for wings (Tuesdays) The server told us to come back Thursday for their Boneless Wings Special, we did and they were the best wings we've ever eaten, we tried their burgers the next visit....wow...we thought the wings were awsome, the burgers are incredible, had a burger with tomato sauce, 2 x patties and cheese stix on it...OMG it was incredible. Great value for the dollar, all stay went out of their way to give us great service, the hostesses, the servers, the managers, even the kitchen, I will definetly go back when in Toronto and I will tell all my friends to give them a visit when they go to Toronto. Very clean and pleasant atmosphere, the music was not overbearing, an overall exceptional experience all three nights! Thanks Buffalo Wild Wings, keep up the awsome job, we love you!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Food:
'Boneless' chicken wings were VERY small (nothing like the photo on their web site) and the coating was very crusty & hard--tasted like cardboard.
'Basket' of fries was also VERY small & tasteless.
NOTE: We felt very ill after the meal.

Promo Price:
$0.65 each -- half the regular price for VERY small portions.
NOTE: There is an 'extra' charge for 4 pieces of celery/carrot sticks during this promo only.

Service:
Excellent - Waitress (Anna) was friendly and very helpful.

5  Thank RitaJC