Alt Hotel - Toronto Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$98
$124
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$110
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$97
$118
$108
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$89
$78
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$83
$76
$231
$212
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
1,180 results
All reviewsthe linkgrab and gofree traineuropean feelmodern designcorner roomtoronto airportself serveparking garagerooms are smallcomfortable bedcatch an early flightlobby barunion stationan overnight staylate arrivalyour luggage
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hotel is great, stayed in the Quebec Alt a few times. Booked a room with he parking packge from Feb 5th to the 8th. When I checked in i was told to leave my car at the outdood parking for the couple days. When I checked out in the mornin to catch my fligh they said I had to put my car in the garage. I wasnt prepared to waste anothe 20 min moving my car before goingt the airport. When i returned from my trip it took me 2 trips to theAlt reception and a longwait at the gate to get my car out. Thats an hour of my time wasted. I hope the staff is better trained on thedifferent packages they offer an how it is supposed to be done.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan H
Nicolas L, Manager at Alt Hotel - Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the Alt Hotel Toronto Pearson.

I was very pleased to read that you thought the hotel was great, however I am very sorry that you had some challenges with the parking and the instruction that you were given by the reception team in regards to the location of the parking for our Sleep and Fly package.

Indeed there are two parking lots at the Alt Pearson, one located across the street used for short term overnight parking and the second parking lot owned and operated by the GTAA located on Viscount road, which we use for our Sleep and Fly package. I am sorry that this was not explained to you on arrival at the hotel, in addition I can only apologize for the delay you endured on your return from you trip at the gate of the garage. Rest assured I will be speaking with the team at GTAA to ensure this is not repeated again in the future.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I just stayed at the Alt a few days ago and I was pretty impressed! It's a brand new hotel, they just opened a few months ago. It was very trendy with a fresh new modern look, the service was good and if you want to be next to Pearson Airport it doesn't get any better then that, it's a 30 second walk to the LINK train that takes you to terminal 1 and terminal 3. The LINK train only takes a minute of 2 to get you to your desired terminal.
Also keep in mind in a few months there will be a train linking Pearson airport directly to Union station in down town Toronto in only 15 minutes!
The rooms were very clean and very modern looking. The decoration and style was nice however we did find the rooms to be a little too small and the bathroom being so close to the bed is a little uncomfortable if you know what I mean. The beds are comfortable and the pillows are nice.
The other thing you need to know is that there is a $15.00 per day parking fee that they don't tell you about over the phone so if you are driving there be prepared to pay for parking.
I would definitely stay there again. For connecting flights you can't get any better then this! There is a hotel in Terminal 3 but at a higher price and it doesn't offer anything above and beyond what you would get here.
The lobby is very nicely decorated and styled, and there are also 2 big screens showing all departures and arrivals in Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 so you can keep track of your flight time while having a few drinks prior to departure. The lobby is very cozy with the fire place and all and the bar has televisions with sports playing. The prices were not so bad, not cheap but not stupid expensive either.
The exercise room was great, it has all the major exercise and cardio equipment you need for a full body work out and above all it was clean. For me cleanliness is the most important thing about a hotel!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Cheers.

Room Tip: All rooms are great and you don't have to worry about aircraft noise, they are well insulated.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SeaBreeze777

Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion. Our location, being right next to the new Link Train at Pearson Airport, is an advantage for travellers who need to have quick access to the Airport Terminals. I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that Pearson Airport will be closing the Link Train from mid March until the end of October to complete the construction of the new train to Union Station. During this time Pearson Airport will be operating a 24 hour shuttle service which our guests will be able to take advantage of. The Airport Authority have assured us that this will not affect the high standard of service that is currently in place and connection times to each terminal will remain the same.

Thank you again for your feedback and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed the night before a family vacation to Cuba since our flight was very early. The location could not be more perfect. From the lobby, it's mere steps to the LINK train to Pearson Airport terminals. They offer a package with parking for the week (covered airport garage). The modern lobby was a fun place for us to hang out for the evening. The furniture are fireplace are very cozy. Our room on the 8th floor had a view of planes coming in for our 2 kids to enjoy but with no noise! Everything is new and in great condition, including the comfortable beds. Our bathroom was spacious and ultra modern. This will be our pick in this area from now on!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shawkir

Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and were able to take advantage of our Sleep and Fly package. Indeed having the benefit of being able to park your car in a covered parking lot during the winter season is definitely an added bonus.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel is modern, inexpensive, and has great style. The rooms are tiny but very well designed. Bed and pillows were amazing. Friendly staff throughout. Sexy place that I would return to. Easy access to airport - no shuttle needed. Food selection is very limited, but there is a full bar.

Room Tip: Call ahead if you want two queens, the rooms are two small so you are not allowed to order a cot due to fire regulations.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

I was very pleased to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion. Whilst our rooms are not exceptionally large, they are designed for comfort and style. Indeed for families we do have rooms with two queen sized beds which do offer more space.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The location of this hotel was superb! With the Link system more or less right at the door step, it made getting to the airport a breeze - no waiting for or planning around a bus schedule, calling a cab, or stopping at several other hotels along the way. It was great. The rooms and common areas were very modern and well designed. We had a glass walled shower that faced the main part of the room which was a little ackward/inconvenient when travelling with a friend, but we survived and it was kinda neat to watch TV whilst in the shower! The rooms and common area were incredibly clean and inviting and we liked the refillable soaps & shampoos - a nice environmentally friendly touch alongside all the other environmental features that have been built in. The front desk staff were fabulous - very friendly and efficient! We also felt extremely safe there - both inside the hotel and when walking to the Link at 3:30am. My only 'complaint' is the lack of temporary parking spaces for drop offs. The front of the hotel is marked as Fire Route and there are only three/four parking spaces to the side of the building - all labelled as handicapped. So it was a bit confusing when trying to figure out where to leave the car for 20 minutes without breaking one law or the other. If there were other temporary spaces, perhaps additional signage to indicate their location would be an advantage? Parking aside, I would certainly recommend this hotel - we're actually staying there again this upcoming March!

Room Tip: If travelling with a friend, ask if the shower has a glass wall to avoid some easily overcomable ackward moments.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Emily0506
Nicolas L, Manager at Alt Hotel - Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion. Indeed our location is certainly a big advantage for those who are looking for an easy connection to Pearson Airport via the new Tram Link train.

I was very pleased to read that you felt the service of the front desk was exceptionally good, I will be sure to share your feedback with the team as I am sure they will appreciate knowing that their efforts have been recognized and remembered.

In regards to parking and more importantly drop off parking at the entrance of the hotel, you are correct this is an area that we could look at improving our signage for more clarity. I will be looking at this with our signage people so as to improve it for the future.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit in March.