“Good pizza but too expensive”
Review of Mickey's Pizza

Mickey's Pizza
Ranked #133 of 1,689 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Mississauga
“Good pizza but too expensive”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I totally agree with goldzon's review. The pizza is good, although high on the sodium, even for a veggie pizza. But after being on TV, they raised their prices and the toppings got skimpier. Too bad it got so expensive. Before Mickey's opened up, I used to frequent Amadio's where I can still afford to feed my family of four.

Visited July 2013

Mississauga, Canada
“Outstanding pizza, Outrageous prices”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We have been going here for over a year, and LOVE the pizza. Here is the problem:

When we first started coming here, the prices were much more reasonable. Once the restaurant was featured on "You Gotta Eat Here," they "revamped their website" (which is horrible, by the way) and practically doubled all of their prices. We went last night and got two "large pizzas" (their sizes are baby, large and jumbo, so really, it's a medium pizza) and were charged $56. Absolute insanity. Not only that - we ordered a pizza with steak, and they called back and told us they had run out of steak, so we had to settle on something else. There was no "hey, sorry we inconvenienced you, we'll throw in a drizzle for you at no charge." Nothing.

We're incredibly disappointed in these prices as they didn't used to be so much. I understand that inflation and the cost of operating a business might impact your customers, but to practically double the prices is unacceptable. The pizza is SO GOOD, and we would go at least twice a month. Now we only go once every couple of months because the prices are ridiculous. It's disappointing.

3 Thank goldzon
Owen Sound, Canada
“Heard the hype, was disappointed.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

After reading all the hype on the web about Mickey's Pizza I just had to try it out while I was working in Clarkson. I ordered a large deep dish pizza. I love pizza, but this one lacked flavour. I was really disappointed.

1 Thank painterjay
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Deceiving facade. If I didn't read the reviews I never would have stopped; but, sure glad I took the advise of fellow Tripadvisors'. The deep dish is a MUST. Absolutely delecious!! Make sure to call ahead...they sell out fast.

Mississauga, Canada
“My favourite pizza place”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Wow. I can't believe such good pizza comes from such a nondescript place. I was thrilled when I discovered this place in Clarkson Village (even more thrilled that it is a 5 minute walk from home). It is really a take-out place -- they have very limited seating -- the pizza is incredible. The "Killer King" is a deep-dish pizza of amazing quality, from the dough through to all the ingredients. The thin-crust -- worth ordering just so you can watch the unique wheel they bake it on -- is one of the best I have had.

Pay attention to their hours -- from 4 until 10 or whenever the dough runs out (and it does run out sometimes), and closed on Mondays -- and order your pizza as soon as you can.

• Visited June 2013