“Best Pizza in Toronto - Bar None!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television
Toronto
“Best Pizza in Toronto - Bar None!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I moved to the Toronto area from the US about 6 years ago and struggled to find a GREAT pizza place, and then I found Mickey's. The staff is always friendly and delivery is always on time. If they are super busy they are honest and up front with you and will let you know you may have to wait a bit, but trust me its worth it. I have recommended this pizza to tons of people and every one of them have thanked me for the recommendation after they gave it a try. My favourite is the Meat Mountain but I don't think there is a bad item on the menu.

Keep up the great work Mickey's!!

• Visited February 2013

Pickering
“Had hoped for better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

My first visit at Mickey's Pizza was January 24, 2013. I ordered the Chicago style Philly cheese steak pizza. I took it home, my wife and I felt it was okay but not as good as we had hoped. The steak was not very tender and the pizza lacked flavor when all its ingredients that are taken into consideration. Also, I thought it is a lot of dough but in all fairness, I have never had a deep Chicago style pizza prior to this. Therefore, I can’t compare it to another or what to what an authentic deep dish pizza is supposed to be like. Prior to finding Mickey’s Pizza, I had been wondering why isn’t there anyone making Chicago style deep dish pizzas in Toronto. There was another review on Yelp that said basically the same about the Philly cheese steak pizza. I should have followed their advice, lol.

The staff is friendly, which makes the atmosphere warm and comfortable. The place looked clean and well maintained. I have to sum my disappointment up to choosing the wrong pizza. If I’m in the area again, I may give them another try but of course a different flavor.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Markham, Canada
“Chicago Deep Dish in our Backyard !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have been to Chicago many times and this is the ONLY place outside Chicago that you can get a real DEEP DISH PIE! If you are in the West end of Toronto this is the place for Pizza. Get a large deep dish for 2-3 people. They have combo deals if you buy two or three pizzas. Today we had Killer King Flyin Hawaiian Strip Bacon or Smokey Crumbled Bacon & Ham & Pineapple and Mango. We also made our own Bacon & Extra Cheese. Both were excellent. Note there is limited space for like maybe 8 people to eat in at a time. The place is designed for pickup. They need to open another larger location as driving in from Markham is a bit far. But it is worth the drive.

Mississauga, Ontario
“Best Pizza Ever Had in North America”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is the best pizza I've ever had around the Greater Toronto Area and other few places I indulged in pizza in Canada and the US (mind I didn't try the pizza in New York or Chicago). Mickey's Pizza is a small place, more suited for take out than eat-in. If you're lucky and the few seats are available you can eat there. We got takeout on Friday a deep dish Philly Cheese Steak and a thin crust Mediterranean. Both were excellent. You can taste the difference in the freshness of all the ingredientes. Both pizzas were very good the next day after reheating in the oven (the deep dish one at 300F for about 15 min); this is rather unusual for a reheated pizza to taste almost the same as the fresh one. The only downside is that Micky's delivery area is rather limited. That won't stop me to call for takeout in the future even if I have to drive a bit.

Mississauga, Canada
“The best pizza you have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

You can feel Mickey and Sandy's passion for pizza in every bite of their pizza. These two traveled the world eating pizza in every country so why trust anyone else to make the best pizza you have ever had!

Visited October 2012