“Nothing special”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2019

I have been 3 times to earls and I have always had good food but nothing special. If you want to eat fancy(not so fancy) burgers this might be your place to be.
Not really worth it for the extra price tag. In my opinion.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Square One location for our wedding anniversary tonight. My husband was looking forward to the back ribs. He ordered back ribs and cajun chicken combo. 5 minutes later, the waitress came back saying that they actually ran out of ribs. So she asked what he would like to replace the ribs with. She said he can replace it with anything. So hubby said he'd have steak. Then she offered if he'd like lobster too. Well, he got charged for the steak with asparagus and mashed potato for $29.50 plus $16.00 for the lobster. Not sure if it's the same price as the original order. Our food was cold when brought to us. The steak was dry. We waited a long time too for the food. It wasn't enjoyable this time. It was better back in October 2018 when we first tried the restaurant. Probably will not go back.

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

We came for a special dinner and we really enjoyed it.
We both had oven grilled salmon with tasty sauce on, jasmine rice and Ceasar salad. Delicious hazelnut cake with marshmallows followed with expresso coffee and hot chocolate.
Athmospfere was good and our server was wonderfull, attentive, efficient and friendly. We'll come again!

1  Thank Millie D
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

They have a happy hour menu with food and drinks. Great prices and food was delicious. The service was great. We really enjoyed ourselves!

Reviewed February 12, 2019

The atmosphere is great! servers are nice, and I'd recommend the following:
- dynamite roll