“Great food & service on both visits here”
Review of Twin Fish

Twin Fish
Ranked #11 of 1,672 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Aurora, Canada
“Great food & service on both visits here”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This afternoon was the second time we've tried eating here. Both visits were on a Saturday afternoon and both times it wasn't very busy. Very nice servers, it seems a family run business. First time I had the basil red snapper and it was delicious but today I tried the mango chicken and it's my new favourite. Simple, pleasant decor and very tasty food with good, friendly service. I'm surprised by the negative reviews of this place as we had a good experience on both visits and plan to go back.

• Visited April 2014

Bloomfield, New York
“great service, great food”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Family-run restaurant with superb food and wonderful staff. I had the basil snapper both times I went and I would recommend that. The service was great; in fact, I was having trouble with directions on a horrible snowy evening and our waiter got out his GPS (we couldn't get ours to work in Canada) and mapped things out for us and even told us to call him if we got lost. The prices are very reasonable for excellent food. A very good experience all the way around.

Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
“OK dinner”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

we went to this restaurant to try something different and we also had a coupon. the décor and cleanliness of the restaurant was good though it was on the smaller side. the food was good and presentation was good though our appetizer was under cook but they replace it and waiter was very apologetic. Staff was very courteous and service was good but slow. There was a crowd that night we came so we are not sure if they have not expected a crowd. It was a good try for us for a new restaurant we never been but nothing special that you would want to come back all the time. I recommend this restaurant for adult or couple but not for children for it is too pricey.

• Visited July 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Reviewed trip advisor first...”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I was staying in Mississauga and wanted Thai but did not want to go to far from the hotel. I looked on trip advisor and saw twin fish which was in a nice shopping plaza with a movie theater. Even though they were in a plaza the restaurant was spacious. Decor was nice but based on past reviews on service I was concerned. It took them a few minutes to get us water but other than that the meals came out pretty timely. The hot sour soup ordered was too sour but every place prepares this soup differently. The pad Thai that my guest ordered was a little different again every cook is different the noodles were like thin spaghetti rather than a wider noodle I am used to. The meal was okay but I have had better.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TERESSA M
Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not family oriented”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

food is good, service not so much
we were almost shuffled into a corner because we had a stroller - only because the restaurant was not busy did i even bring our stroller in. I asked for a different seat and they said okay. Our water glass had lipstick on it - no apology - just an "i'll bring another" the water never came. We asked the bus boy for a glass of water - he apologized for the delay and offered us a discount (once we explained about the lipstick) - when we went to pay no discount was offered. My husband did ask and they reluctantly gave a 10% discount.
I would not go back nor would I recommend the restaurant.

• Visited August 2013