“Grano is the best... ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Grano Ristorante

Grano Ristorante
Ranked #24 of 1,648 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Grano is the best... ever!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I've been eating at this wonderful restaurant for years and have never had a bad experience. That's right - NEVER! Being of Italian descent, I am very fussy when it comes to Italian food. Grano has the best Italian food I've ever eaten, and I've eaten at a lot of places, like Las Vegas, New York, etc. At some of these places, I've paid twice as much as I typically do at Grano and they simply haven't measured up. Finally, Grano passed "the sister test." I have an older sister who's never met an Italian restaurant that she didn't hate. Not so with Grano. She loved it. She even tried to get Felina to reveal a recipe! The only minor problem with Grano is that it's a bit difficult to find. So fire up your GPS and get ready to give yourself a treat.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jack P

“Consistently Great!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Was the first to review this restaurant on September 22, 2012. I titled the review:“Best, consistent fine dining experience in Mississauga!”

Was back last weekend and the restaurant that I raved about is the same as it was back then. Food, atmosphere, attitude, price.

Now that the headed gem I brought to the attention of the Trip Advisor crowd has it ranked where it belongs in Mississauga, make sure you get a registration to avoid disappointment!

2 Thank Passport_Filled
“Very romantic!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

What is a restaurant without a proper atmosphere? Not much I would say. Though the food was great, what really amazed us was the ambiance of the restaurant. The layout can be considered as odd by some, but it made the restaurant so much more cosy and romantic. The owner came and greeted us, which was nice, and the artwork was very fitting for the restaurant. I would say this was one of the most romantic restaurants that we have ever been to!

1 Thank RickU9
“This place is a gem.”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This place is a gem somewhat tucked away. While the venue is small, it is attractive and cozy for a lovely dinner or lunch out and you won't need to take out a bank loan. At the same time, you can take a group up to 35 and get the same great service and food. Felina and her staff will cheerfully look after your every need. The entrees are wonderful but the desserts are to die for.

Toronto, Canada
“Grano - What A Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I had no idea when I walked into Grano, that I was in for one of the best Italian meals I have ever had. The veal was amazing, the homemade cheese cake superb, but the real treat was the attentive and friendly staff. I will be back and I highly recommend everyone giving it a try. You won't be disappointed. Paul - Quinn's of Tweed Fine Art Gallery

• Visited April 2014