“An Italian Jewel”

Dining options: Reservations
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“An Italian Jewel”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Grano is one of my favorite 'go to' restaurants for delicious, authentic italian food. The servings are generous and ingredients always fresh. The service is attentive and the family who owns the restaurant are genuinely warm and accomodating. This little jewel is tucked away, is small and intimate. Perfect for a romantic dinner or entertaining guests or clients.

• Visited April 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Fabulous spot, heavenly dessert!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Mississauga and my husband and I's go to spot for birthdays or special events. The food is always delicious, from the home made pastas to the crème brûlée (always a few delicious options to choose from). There is a great little spot in the front perfect for a larger group (we had 10 ppl for my husband's birthday). After taking our friends there they can't stop raving about it.

It is a small restaurant so reservations are strongly recommended :)
Enjoy!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dani K
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I just came back from dinner after finally making a trip into this hidden gem. We live in the area and always walk by and promised ourselves we'd make our way in at one point or another.

We are huge on trying out new restaurants for great food and great service. We often dine out at 5 star restaurants and Grano Ristorante is now in our top 5. It is a cozy, dimly lit restaurant with welcoming and attentive staff. Our servers were well-knowledged in not only their menu, but in Italian cuisine overall. They were a delight!

My boyfriend ordered the gnocchi which could only be described as out of this world! It had this perfect light texture and feel as the ricotta gnocchi just melted in your mouth. The chicken marsala was a light blend of savoury and sweet, perfect to the last bite. The food is served hot and fresh which makes a great deal of a difference when dining out.

I can't wait for my next stop inside, or for an order to go. They will certainly be seeing us again and again.

Thank you for a great night out, Grano Ristorante!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank aborosic
Mississauga, Canada
“Tucked away”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I read an article in Mississauga Life about this gem that was tucked away in Mississauga so I decided to try it out. It really is tucked away but well worth the time to find it. Although the place is quite small, the food is excellent and there is quite a variety to choose from. Prices are very reasonable and portions are very good. Their desserts are to die for. Will definitely go back.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank dnn03
Toronto, Canada
“Best, consistent fine dining experience in Mississauga!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Nothing worse than getting all excited to go to a fine dining establishment you had previously had a great at, only to be majority disappointed the second time around. That has been my experience in Mississauga. The exception to the rule I have found in Grano. A dozen visits with many different folks over the years, and I can honestly say the quality of the food and the entire experience has never left me wanting for more.

Maximum capacity is about 50. Make sure you make reservations so as not to be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012