“Great service by Metin at lounge”

Toronto Airport West Hotel
Ranked #28 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great service by Metin at lounge”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Had an exceptional dinner at the lounge within the hotel. I am an airline crew member and Metin did a phenomenal job of service. He provided me with rolls and fresh decaf coffee. Had a superb demeanor and the food was excellent. Look forward to an overnight there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for providing feedback of your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to read that you had such a great experience in our Lounge and that the food, as well as the service Metin provided met your expectations. I have shared your comments with our Food & Beverage Manager who will ensure that Metin is recognized for a job well done. It is always a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to your next visit to Delta Toronto Airport West.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Korean first
Inkerman, Canada
Reviewed February 24, 2014

the rooms where wonderful the food so tasty I really recommend it. the beds so comfy sleep like a bb ;)very quiet also .the staff very helpful very clean everything was ready when I got there no stress, polite good direction many thx and congrats to you all great team

Room Tip: rooms so comfortable and quiet and there beds well had the best sleep ever bathroom very clean
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review and for the great rating you gave our hotel. Great to read that you had a pleasant stay with us, enjoyed the food in our Chardonnay Restaurant and had a good night's sleep in our Sanctuary Beds. Thank you also for your favorable comments about our employees. We are very proud of this amazing team and I am so glad that they left you with such a positive impression.
We were happy to have you with us and hope that you will visit us soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I love this place. I often find a great deal through price line, but I've paid for the hotel directly too. The beds are comfortable. The hotel's shuttle service is amazing. The shuttle crew are very attentive and engaging, and they're very helpful with my heavy luggage. Mamta is one customer service agents at the front desk. She always has a room waiting for me. She is a real people person. Mamta is eager to please and very in touch with her customer's needs. Moving on, I've eaten in the restaurant the food is okay, but a little over priced. I usually eat at one of the restaurants that surround the hotel. Overall, I would stay here again. #love this place

P.s The gym is great too!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you very much for posting a review and for giving us this great rating! I am pleased to read that you are so impressed with the service you receive when you stay with us, particularly from Mamta at the Front Desk. She truly is a 'people person' who strives to make our hotel your 'home away from home'. I will gladly share your message with Mamta and will ensure that she is recognized for her efforts. Our team and I thank you for your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Our trip began with a night at the Delta Hotel and then we left our car parked there for 13 days. Check in was super quick and easy. There was two adults and two kids so we had a room with two double beds. Not ideal but fine for one night. We were up and in the lobby at 5:25am for our 5:30am shuttle to the airport. They had a shuttle bus as well as a van on standby in case the bus filled up which was awesome!
On our return I called the airport after we collected our luggage and they told us they would be there in 10 minutes. We found our way out to where they said they would be and 10 minutes later there was our shuttle. When we got to the hotel I went to get out car and realized we had a dead battery. The absolute last thing I wanted to deal with after a flight home was a dead battery but the hotel staff jumped into action and boosted my car and we were on our way in less than 20 minutes. What could have easily been a crummy situation to deal with after a wonderful vacation was just a slight delay. A huge thank you to the front desk staff who took such great care of us all along to the wonderful driver (who I didn’t catch his name) who got us to/from the airport, boosted my car and was just all around a wonderful man. We will definitely be repeat customers!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you very much for this wonderful review of our hotel! Great to read that you enjoyed your stay and were impressed with our services, particularly our airport shuttle. I am also very pleased that we were able to assist when your vehicle had a flat battery. Your message has been shared with our Front Office team and drivers; as you can imagine, we are very proud to work with such a caring group of employees. Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to welcoming you soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed February 19, 2014

For someone on the road for 100+ nights a year, the friendly welcome that was provided by Jasmonia at this hotel's front desk will stick with me. After being at this hotel for just a few times in 2014 she was extremely helpful with helping me navigate the the Delta privilege program, and will definitely ensure that I continue to come back to this hotel. I really can't say enough pleasant things about the experience I had checking in at this hotel with Jasmonia working the counter. A cheery disposition is hard to find after 7PM, but you will get it at the Delta T.A.W. thank you
Oh - and the breakfast buffet with made to order Omelet I(I suggest ham and cheese only) bar is fantastic after a great sleep in the beds with the really big Delta pillows....

1 Thank T W
Thank you for posting this wonderful review about our hotel and mainly about the service provided by Jasmonia, our Guest Services Agent. Great to read that you received such a warm and friendly welcome when you arrived at the hotel. We truly are very fortunate to have Jasmonia in our team, who constantly strives to not only meet, but to exceed our guests' expectations. I will forward your message to her and will personally recognize her for her efforts. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
London, Canada
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Always impressed by the positive attitude and excellent service provided by the staff at this hotel. Amal and Mamta at the front desk, Sylvia and Alina, servers in the Chardonnay Restaurant and Winnifred and Yoland in Housekeeping. They all go out of their way to make our stay at the Delta Airport West enjoyable. Sincere thanks, Danny.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for giving us a 5-star rating. I am happy to read that you once again had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were impressed with the service our team provided. I have forwarded your comments to the employees you mentioned and will ensure that they are recognized for their efforts. It is always a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to your next visit to Delta Toronto Airport West.
Porto Alegre
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for business purposes and I met more than necessary. Very good structure, well prepared people, Nice gym, poople and sauna area for relaxing, good quality wi-fi and surprisingly food at the restaurant. I strongly recommend it.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for this favorable review! I am thrilled to see that you gave us such a great rating and that our hotel and services suited your needs. We hope that you will visit us soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.