“home away from home”

Ranked #24 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
global
“home away from home”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Led by an extraordinary client services team (especially Jasmonia, the always cheery front desk professional) the hotel always surpasses my highest expectations.

I travel every other week and spend over 100 nights per year in hotels around the world, and quite evidently, Delta's management team takes the client experience very seriously.

The restaurants, fitness facilities and room comfort are all beyond the hotel's 3 1/2-star rating-I would not stay anywhere else.

Thanks to all.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for giving us a 5-star rating! I am very pleased to read that you have such a great experience when staying with us and that you enjoy your room, our Chardonnay Restaurant, the fitness centre and, most importantly, our team's hospitality. I have shared your feedback with Jasmonia; we are truly very fortunate to have her in our team. Thank you for your loyalty and for allowing us to be your "Home away from Home".

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
  • Korean first
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This hotel is my favorite. I stay here as I visit our corporate office in Mississauga for a week every month. Komal and Jasmoni in the reception are the highlight of this hotel with top notch attitude. The restaurant team at breakfast is fantastic. I was only staying there because it is our corporate preferred hotel but now I stay there because of the great room, amenities, service and above all the staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Oilers1975
Thank you so much for this 5-star review! It is very rewarding to read that you are so impressed with our team members, namely Komal, Jasmonia, and the morning crew in our Chardonnay Restaurant. I am delighted to share your feedback with the employees and will ensure that they are recognized for their efforts. Thank you for your loyalty to Delta Toronto Airport West. We look forward to your next visit.
Singapore
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Marikris is the gem service staff of the hotel. She greets guests by their last name and she can remember my name after the first meeting. I am really impressed by her service and wish her all the best in her line of work.

Room Tip: Go for a room on the left wing of the hotel, which is facing away from the planes landing.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Gavin L
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you very much for posting this review! I am particularly pleased that you mentioned Marikris, our Guest Services Agent. We are truly fortunate to have her in our team and I will gladly share your comments with her. Great to read that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and we hope that you will visit us soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The Delta was recommended by the wedding couple as a good place to stay, and one that was close to the wedding activities.
Their choice of accommodations was right on the mark - the room was clean, well attired, the staff all very friendly, and the breakfast I had was the perfect end to a nice weekend in Mississauga.
The chap in the bar and dining area on the Saturday afternoon, and Sunday morning (wish I could remember his name) was very friendly and made one feel very welcome. Also, the front desk clerk on Sunday, at check-out (Misen - spelling?) was also pleasant to deal with.
Would definitely recommend, and would stay here again, when in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank DonHoCoo
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for writing about your experience at our hotel and for giving us 5 stars in your review! I am delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay with us, enjoyed our facilities and that our team members left you with a positive impression. We look forward to your next visit when your travels bring you back to our area.
Brentwood Bay, BC
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Decided to take a taxi from the airport to the Delta as it was so close. We didn't realize all taxi's from Pearson are on a tariff system, and don't use meters. The 5min drive from the airport to the Delta cost us $34. It's worth it to use the shuttle or try and find a taxi that will use the meter.

Once we arrived at the Delta that front desk staff were great, and did say they've regularly receive complaints about the taxi cost from unsuspecting travellers.

The hotel is nicely appointed and has a great bar off the lobby that has a nice vibe in the evening. We ended up attending a Yuk Yuks just down the street which was also nice.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you paid this much for a taxi from the airport. Please always feel free to call us for pick-up; our hotel shuttles run 24 hours a day, every day, and they are free. Great to read though that you enjoyed your stay and the atmosphere in our Bar and Lounge. We hope that you will visit us soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Brossard, Canada
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our one night stay at the Delta was great. Checked in late, but the reception personel was wide awake and very helpful. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast buffet was very good. Will stay there again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit to our hotel. We are very happy to read that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed your room, as well as our breakfast buffet. Specially our Front Desk Team are thrilled that they left you with such a good impression. Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to welcoming you again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The front desk, especially Jasmonia, fixed an initial billing problem and Jasmonia looked after the issue for me on a daily basis and the problem was fixed on the 3rd day of my 5 day stay. Thank you Jasmonia!! The shuttle crew, Mohamed, Abdi, and John were absolutely fantastic. They made sure that I had transportation to my head office and back everyday and answered all of my questions and made recommendations to what I may like to see or eat while I stayed in the city. The entire staff at the Delta exceeded my expectations especially the ones noted above and the room was clean and well laid out and the food at the hotel, especially the breakfast menu made sure that I ate at the hotel for my 1st meal of the day. The pool and hot tub were nice and I will stay at this hotel in the future. Thank you everyone for such a wonderful stay!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Gordon M
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for providing feedback of your recent visit to our hotel and for giving us a 5-star ranking! I am very pleased to see that you had such a great stay, that our hotel and facilities suited your needs and that the service you received from our team members exceeded your expectations.
We hope that you will visit us soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.