“great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #24 of 62 Hotels in Mississauga
Brossard, Canada
“great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our one night stay at the Delta was great. Checked in late, but the reception personel was wide awake and very helpful. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast buffet was very good. Will stay there again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit to our hotel. We are very happy to read that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed your room, as well as our breakfast buffet. Specially our Front Desk Team are thrilled that they left you with such a good impression. Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to welcoming you again at Delta Toronto Airport West.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The front desk, especially Jasmonia, fixed an initial billing problem and Jasmonia looked after the issue for me on a daily basis and the problem was fixed on the 3rd day of my 5 day stay. Thank you Jasmonia!! The shuttle crew, Mohamed, Abdi, and John were absolutely fantastic. They made sure that I had transportation to my head office and back everyday and answered all of my questions and made recommendations to what I may like to see or eat while I stayed in the city. The entire staff at the Delta exceeded my expectations especially the ones noted above and the room was clean and well laid out and the food at the hotel, especially the breakfast menu made sure that I ate at the hotel for my 1st meal of the day. The pool and hot tub were nice and I will stay at this hotel in the future. Thank you everyone for such a wonderful stay!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Gordon M
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for providing feedback of your recent visit to our hotel and for giving us a 5-star ranking! I am very pleased to see that you had such a great stay, that our hotel and facilities suited your needs and that the service you received from our team members exceeded your expectations.
We hope that you will visit us soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Although we have been there only 2 Nights, we say, that it was all very friendly and totally clean there. During our Stay, we went two times there for Breakfast, wich was nice decorated and all fresh. Good Coffee there!!! It was a short Stay there and we did felt good in this Delta Hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to our hotel. I am glad to read that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed our hotel and facilities. We hope that we will be able to welcome you soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

from John the driver who showed me fantastic pakistani restaurant, to amal and marta at the reception and all the other girls working it was such a pleasant experience, i am on a sad trip, a trip i need for my own soul, and they made things so much easy for me, i will stay again on the way back. a great stop over place, friendly and nice rooms.}

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting a 5-star review after your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to read that you had such a great experience at our hotel and that you were so impressed with our team. We are indeed very fortunate to be working with such amazing associates and I can assure you that John, Amal and Mamta will be recognized for their efforts. We wish you a safe trip and look forward to welcoming you again at Delta Toronto Airport West upon your return.
Langdon, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ended up with this hotel when booking through Priceline and stayed here on both our way into Toronto and then before heading home in August from our Ontario holiday. The rooms we had were clean, although a little dated in terms of carpets and bathrooms. The beds were super comfortable and the pool area was clean. I cannot say enough good about the hotel staff. I travel a lot for my job and was highly impressed with the level of service and friendliness we received. We had 2 adults and 2 young children and I would definitely stay here again and recommend it for both family and business travel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. Great to read that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the pool and our Sanctuary Beds. I am particularly happy that you were so impressed with the service you received from our associates and will make sure to forward this review to the team. Thank you for staying with us! We hope that you will visit us soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Belleville, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Booked a Park and Fly - where you leave your car for a week and stay one night either end.

Significantly further from the Toronto airport that most Park and Fly hotels. Means you need to get up earlier and bigger chance of traffic jam going or coming because you're on the 401. No regular van service except in prime hours. Miserable experience on return at 12:30AM - call number but no van showed - called again - coming soon, but no van showed. Watched two vans come and go from every other hotel - very angry after travelling 8 hours. Finally an hour later took a cab ($30) which if you add to the price of my room I could have stayed much better and less misery.

They said it was my fault??? Won't do that again, back to the Hilton!

Agree with other posters - dated hotel, clean but ordinary, nice grounds.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank we_cycle
Thank you for providing feedback of your visit to our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the delay in pick up from the airport. Rest assured that our Front Office Manager has been made aware and is investigating where we have gone wrong. I am very grateful that you gave me the opportunity to address and rectify this matter and I sincerely hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back to our hotel in future.
Thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention!
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you are looking for a good hotel for a good price, I would suggest you go to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga (not too far from delta). I stayed at delta last month and didn't enjoy my stay at all! The rooms were too small (2 double beds) and we even had to pay for parking per night! Meanwhile Hilton Garden Inn, you pay less and the rooms are more spacious (2 queen beds) and free parking.

On our first night, 2 double beds just didn't do it for us (2 adults and 1 child) and so we upgraded to the "best" suite they had (paid about $200) and there was a king bed and sofa bed. The king bed was very comfy but not the sofa bed, so we switched back to the other room because we were paying double for nothing. The rooms seemed a bit outdated and the washrooms were so small! Never again will I stay here!

Room Tip: Don't do the mistake we did and upgrade to a suite. Better stick to the regular rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Na A
OpsAKDeltaTAW, operations manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for posting a review after your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that your guestroom and washroom did not meet your expectations. Please know that we have several different room types available; should you choose to stay with us in future, we will be happy to offer you options that better suit your needs. Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope that you will visit us again at Delta Toronto Airport West.