“Seamless!”

Ranked #26 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Ontario
“Seamless!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I did the park and fly option here.

Beds comfy, water hot, staff friendly and professional. Check in easy and parking of my vehicle is in a covered lot. Shuttle frequent and efficient.

My one complaint would be 630am is too late to start breakfast. It should be stated more like 6.

Delta will be my only option when flying out of Toronto.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Claire S
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for giving us 5 stars in the review of our hotel and your recent stay. Great to read that you enjoyed our facilities and services and we left you with an overall positive impression.
With regards to earlier breakfast options, please be informed that our Room Service operates as of 6:00am. In addition to this, complimentary coffee is available in the hotel lobby as early as 4:00am and snack boxes can be purchased at the Front Desk during the time the restaurant is closed.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We look forward to your next visit to Delta Toronto Airport West..

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Korean first
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed at the Delta again as a stopover. We tend to alternate between here, and the Sandman Signature for our pre-vacation stay and Parking. Sandman has the edge for the ‘it’ factor, but Delta is tried and true and gets my vote for comfort. Rooms are a little on the small side, and although always clean, the bathrooms could use a facelift. That said, the beds are to die for, and the staff is attentive and professional. All in all, this location packs great bang for the buck in terms of Park & Fly. The onsite restaurant, Chardonnay is quite nice, if a bit pricey, but there are also loads of good ‘chain’ choices within a few minutes’ drive (Kelsey’s, Montana’s, Swiss Chalet, Mandarin, East Side Mario’s etc…)

Parking is high and dry, the shuttle service is reliable, and there is a large TV dedicated to flight status in the lobby – what more could a traveler ask for!?!

We went within a group of 7 this trip, and everyone was quite satisfied with their value for money!

Also – a shout out to their 1-800 reservations staff- from initial booking back in July, to calling while stuck in traffic to secure a late check in, they were fabulous!

We would recommend this location to anyone looking for good bang for their buck, and a great night’s sleep!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for posting this detailed review following your recent stay. Great to read that you were happy with our services, such as shuttle, reservations, flight updates, just to name a few. And our 'Sanctuary Beds' truly are a guarantee for a good night's sleep! We hope that you will soon visit us again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Saint John, Canada
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Due to a change in flight times, Air Canada put us up for the night in this hotel. Our call for the shuttle was answered promptly and courteously with the shuttle arriving as stated. The driver, Shawn was friendly and courteous and ensured that all his pick-ups were on board before departure from the airport. Shawn ensured that our luggage was tagged and stored in the secure room by the time the front desk had us checked in.
We choose to have a light meal at the bar rather than take advantage of the restaurant buffet. Our waiter Robert was excellent and a pleasure to talk with, as was Saahil. Both took time to have a friendly chat witth us.
Our departure from the hotel was at 4:00 am to return to the airport to continue our flight plans. We assummed that there would be coffee available in the reception area, the front desk attendant told us it was to early. For an airrport hotel, in Toronto, we were surprised that this simple service was not available.
It wasn't critical or really necessary to access the internet from our room, for this stay, which was a good thing as it was not available ( even though all the equipment was there), contrary to the many notices in the hotel.
I notified the front desk as we checked out and was told we should have called and a service technician would have contacted us. There was no notice in the room advising guests where to call..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ian R
Thank you for giving us feedback of your recent stay at our hotel. I will gladly forward this review to our team; Shawn, Robert and Saahil will be thrilled to hear that they left you with a memorable impression. I am sorry to read that you encountered difficulties with the internet in your room and the signage for technical support was not prominent enough. Please be informed that complimentary internet is available in all of our guest rooms and the team at our Help Desk will be happy to assist if the need arises. Thank you again for your valuable comments! We hope to welcome you again at Delta Toronto Airport West, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The Hotel is on south side of 401 ramps. Outdated bathrooms, but otherwise was in an excellent room! The beds were new, fresh and comfy. Feather duvets with removable (thus washable) duvet cover :) Check in was quick and easy and suttle departed every 30 minutes. 15 minute drive from the airport. Airport pick up is one floor lower than the arrivals. Post S5.

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the elevator, as it's a long hall way. A huge drag when lugging a bunc...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Loveculture
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for posting a review about your recent visit to our hotel. I am glad to read that our location and services suited your needs and that you particularly enjoyed our 'Sanctuary Beds'.
Our team and I look forward to welcoming you again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
New Jersey
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had previously reviewed this hotel in July 2012 when I had experienced less than accommodating responses from their front desk. They read my review and contacted me to apologize and to promise they would try to do better next time. Asis, their Front Desk Manager went out of his way on my next trip in September and I have to say I was amazed that they actually did follow-up on my issue. The front desk (especially Jasmonia) was delightful and bent on providing excellent service. I've written many reviews, some of them critical, but I have never been more pleased to see a property take action and corrective action. Besides the parking fee (over priced) I can't say enough about this place. The Chardonnay Lounge provides 1st class meals and beverages and the servers are excellent. The pool still does not have towels when you need them but overall this is my place of choice when I do business in Mississauga. When booking it appears going through Priceline gives you the best rates!! Shuttles to/from the airport are available and almost always on time.

Room Tip: Plan to eat at their restaurant. It's one of the best around. Also their breakfast buffet with a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank TonyK300
Thank you so much for giving us 5 stars and a great review! I am glad to read that our team acted on the challenges you previously had followed up with you. It is always important for us to hear from our guests so that corrective action can be taken. Please know that your comments have been shared with our team. Great to see that you enjoyed our Chardonnay Restaurant and that our employees, specially Jasmonia and Asif, left you with such a positive impression. They truly are an asset to our team.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback. We look forward to your next visit!
Hamilton, Ontario
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I chose this hotel as Delta has a great reputation and after looking on the "sleepparkfly" website, I thought it to be a excellent deal. I reccomend that webiste as well. if you are looking for a hotel near the airport and need parking as well. For not muchj more, you can spend a night in a hotel and keep your car there. The hotel room for one night, and 8 nights of parking with shuttle to the Pearson airport was only around 100 dollars. I really liked the hotel. We checked in late afternoon, and the front desk staff was so warm and friendly to us, that left a great impression on me. There are quite a few resturants within walking distance. There is a review on here saying that there is not, but I did walk to a resturant in a matter of minutes. Kelseys, Montannas, New York Fries, a noodle resturant, ect. The bed was very comfortable. Room was great. Clean, television, no bar fridge. We also had some drinks at the resturant in the lobby which was very nice too. My only concern really is that there was no breaksfast with the room booking. Really it has been so long since I have booked a room that did not include a complimentry something in the morning that this actually surprised me. I was informed that "at one time it was offered free but not anymore" I really didn't look for this though when I booked. You can buy breakfast at the hotel of course. Of course, offering a complimentry cup of coffee is always appreciated too. Shuttle service to airport was great! Fast and on time both ways. I reccomend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lamb18l
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for posting this detailed review about your visit to our hotel. Great to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that your expectations in our hotel and services were largely met. As you correctly pointed out, we offer complimentary coffee in the lobby before our restaurant opens in the morning. Our room rates generally do not include breakfast, however, when you check into the hotel next time, our Guest Services Team may be able to suggest options that do include breakfast. Our team and I look forward to your next visit!
Jonquiere, Canada
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was expecting a little more from this hotel with the branded name.. The bed was very confortable. The rest of the room is okay,but very outdated . Nothing as been change for decades. Old tv, old carpet, old bath.. you know were i'm goiing.. so next time i'll try something else.. and no wireless internet !!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your feedback following your visit to our hotel. Great to read that you enjoyed our 'Sanctuary Beds' but I am sorry that your room did not meet your expectations. Please be informed that some floors of the hotel have recently been renovated; these also feature complimentary wireless internet. Should you decide to stay with us again, our Guest Services Team will be happy to provide you with options to better suit your needs.
We hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you again at Delta Toronto Airport West.