“Warm, friendly & attentive staff”

Toronto Airport West Hotel
Ranked #26 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Buffalo, New York
“Warm, friendly & attentive staff”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always found the staff to be exceptionally attentive, warm and friendly. My wife says (and I agree) it is a home away from home.

The location has been great for times when I fly out of Pierson and take advantage of their fly and stay packages. I also use the hotel for weekends, when I spend one of the days in downtown Toronto.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank G J
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2011
Dear "GJ32",
Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. Your opinion is important to us and we appreciate that you took the time to share it.
Great to hear that our location is convenient for you and that you feel 'at home' when staying with us. We look forward to seeing you soon again at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Best regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Korean first
Ottawa
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Pleasantly surprised by what we experienced at this hotel. As we were on vacation and visiting family ariound the west end of the Greater Toronto area, the location right next to the 401 was ideal. Since it is considered an airport hotel, it cost us $14 to park in a mostly empty lot! Lots of restaurants and stuff adjacent or nearby. My son also enjoyed watching the planes takeoff and land at the nearby airport, easily visible out our window.

The hotel is older but it is very clean and many parts have been fully updated. The pool was great and staff were exceptionally friendly. Free calls and free wired Internet were convenient.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ottawaliam
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, August 11, 2011
Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at our hotel. Great to hear that we provided everything you were looking for in terms of location, facility and services. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I was dropping off family members at Pearson for an early morning flight which required an overnight stay. The airport is only minutes away and the free shuttle starts at 3AM - which was necessary for us. Even at that early hour the hotel staff were very helpful and professional. Later, I enjoyed an excellent buffet breakfast with friendly, prompt service. There were many items to choose from - fruit, yogourt, cereal etc., and eggs made to order, which is a nice touch. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. I enjoyed my short stay. I would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank theboyzr
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, August 10, 2011
Thank you for the great review and for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. I am glad to read that you found our location and shuttle service convenient for your needs. I am especially happy that you enjoyed your breakfast since we take great pride in the food we serve and the service we deliver in our restaurant. Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to welcoming you back at Delta Toronto Airport West.
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I stayed at this hotel one night for connection flight. I have no complaints. The hotel has nice pool, nice terrace, nice buffet, nice lobby, nice coffe shop, nice rooms. Everything was very clean. The shuttle to/from airport was painless and on time. Service was very professional. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom a bit dated but I didn't care because it was functional and I was not staying for a long time. Nice touch to have strawberries dipped in chocolate and other sweet goodies. I will definetely stay there again for an overnight connection flight. I highly recommend for that purpose. Note that I got a decent price thru priceline.

Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank nadma
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, August 3, 2011
Dear 'nadma',
I was so glad to hear that although your stay was short we were able to make it a memorable experience. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Upon entering the hotel, I was greeted by a very friendly lady at the front desk. We talked about where I was from and why I was here. She was professional as well as down-to-earth. I found the front lobby to be clean, spacious and current in design. My room was spacious and looked like the decor had been updated recently. I loved the sink and tile in the bathroom also. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets smelled clean and fresh.
I will be back for sure!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank lynk2
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
Dear 'lynk2',
Thank you very much for the great review! Good to see that our team members are embracing our culture of being welcoming and engaging, and that your expectations in our hotel were met . Thank you for booking Delta Toronto Airport West! We look forward to welcoming you soon again.
Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I stayed with my two young children, and from the moment we arrived the front desk attendent engaged them and made the experience fun for them, offering them toy packages with, actually, quality stuff (not the typical cheap toys) for them to play with. The room was clean and modern, the temperature perfect, and the hotel easy to navigate. We'll definitely stay again--it was very comfortable!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2011
Dear 'chris007007ab',
Thank you for posting a review about your recent visit to our hotel. Great to see that you found our facilities suitable for your needs. It is our goal to create memorable experiences for our guests and it appears that our team was able to do just that. Thank you for staying at Delta Toronto Airport West. We look forward to welcoming you soon again.
Fort Erie, Canada
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Like to stay at Delta hotels and Hyatts as they are classier hotels. Stayed here with Parksleepfly option to park car for 8 days in above ground "secured" parking area. Left our car there, everything fine when got back, but did not see a single person, camera, or security officer in the vacinity both times. Hotel nice appearence wise and nice lobby area. Good location. Shuttle took 15-20 minutes to take us to the airport and we almost missed flight check-in. Also, when returning from vacation we were the first people outside at 2:45 a.m. and had called our hotel for a shuttle immediately after clearing Customs. They said to go to a specific location (where all hotel shuttles picked up passengers) and wait for 20 minutes. After awhile when more people statrted coming outside to wait for shuttles, I noticed other hotel shuttle services were picking up people within minutes of them arriving outside while we were still waiting. We waited approximately half an hour outside with two small kids, while everyone else that were outside later than us were already picked up by their hotel shuttles. Disappointing. Front desk did give us a bottle of water when we arrived since the store was closed and no vending machines (would be nice to get some in for future late check-ins). Room was decent, bed was VERY comfortable pillow top style bed with more then plenty of pillows. Bathroom was small with little counter space as some people have indivated, but nevertheless clean. Only complaint we have is that we could here people in other room snoring, sneezing, etc. indicating that walls were thin...not ideal when you need a good sleep before or after a flight. Nice hotel, but not worth it for the price, would stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
OpsAKDeltaTAW, Operations Manager at Toronto Airport West Hotel, responded to this review, June 30, 2011
Dear "JStebs"
Thank you for posting a review about your experience at our hotel. I am glad that overall, our facilities and services suited your needs. It is, however, disappointing to read your comments about our shuttle service. Rest assured that your concerns will be addressed with our team and we will investigate the reasons for the delay. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the possibility of future stays; please feel free to contact me at any time.