“Don't judge a restaurant by its ouside appearance!”
Review of Skyway Jacks

Skyway Jacks
Ranked #2 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Mississauga
Toronto, Canada
“Don't judge a restaurant by its ouside appearance!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I have been going to Skyway Jacks for years and it is always amusing to hear the comments of first-timers to the place. I took someone there recently and they couldn't believe I was taking them to a small place in a shared building in a "worn out area" of town. Then they questioned why we would want to line up and wait, even though the line moves fairly quickly.
They couldn't believe the hectic environment inside the door as we waited to place our order and pay first and then go sit down, but after watching for a few minutes, soon realized it is very efficient. They were amazed at how we placed our order with the lady at the cash, but someone else picks up the proper order, and knows where to bring it!
But the best part is watching their faces light up when they see the huge portions of freshly cooked breakfast appearing in front of them! And then they taste it and are amazed even more!
Skyway Jacks is a small place with not much of a decor, but the service is great, the staff is friendly and efficient and the food is ample and delicious. There is a wide range of items to choose from and you won't be disappointed with anything you choose.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank RIT17

York, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Home cooked Breakfast”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is my fourth week in Canada in the Mississauga area. My son visited me at my hotel and said dad lets go out to breakfast! I have the perfect little breakfast spot to eat. You will love it! The prices are great and the food is awesome! Skyway Jacks is a small eatery that offered just the right down home feel. I ordered a turkey bacon omelet, with egg whites only. The omelet came with delicious freshly cut potatoes, and whole wheat bread. The meal was in a very generous portion. Also, the atmosphere was just very relaxed! The one thing that really stood out was how our waitress came to our table and asked how the food was. This is something you don't find very often anymore! The service was great and the food was fantastic! I will definitely visit this location again before leaving Canada! Simply down home cooked food!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank James P
Georgetown, Canada
“A completely back to the basics breakfast place”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

If there is a bad thing to say about Skyway Jacks it's that they are too busy.. the food is always great, the staff is great and the prices are great.

you pay at the front counter and then sit down, sometimes this causes line ups to get in but it really reduces the waiting time for food.

all in all Bill and his staff make Skyway Jack's a great breakfast experience

• Visited December 2013
San Zenone degli Ezzelini, Italy
“Best Canadian Ham !”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My Canadian Customers tooks me there for breakfast several time.
Nothing special in term of location and decoration, easy simple, but the food served is super for one reason:
They serve the truly best Canadian Ham !

If you are around, try and you will enjoy it too !

• Visited October 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Go to place for breakfast”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I travel to our office in Mississauga, I always go to Skyway Jacks for breakfast.
Eggs always perfect, bacon is awesome and the coffee is always good.
Staff is super friendly and its always good to see the locals frequenting a place you pick out off the web.
There is a reason they are at the top on Trip Advisor for the area.