“Great service and ambiance”
Review of Tu Casa Fine Dining - CLOSED

Tu Casa Fine Dining
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Introducing Noble Bistro Mississauga, nestled deep in the heart of prestigious Lorne Park... officially opening our doors January 12th, 2018. Chef JohnRoss Woodland, winner of Chopped Canada and named Top 30 Chefs under the age of 30 in Canada, takes great pride in his Farm-to-Fork menu which focuses on local and fresh products and ur staff takes great strides to ensure every guest feels at home from the minute they walk in the door. To compliment our menu is an extensive wine list with over 240 different international wines. Noble Bistro Mississauaga presents a tasteful, sophisticated ambiance that flows from our intimate patio to our private solarium and continues throughout our main dining room, making it a perfect destination for a business lunch, social gathering or a romantic dinner.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been here twice this past summer and it has been a very pleasant visit every time. The restaurant is cozy and the tables are not too packed; worth mentioning is the summer patio which is a delight on summer evenings.
The staff is very professional and warm; it surprised me that they remember our first name the second time I visited with my partner. They are very good at establishing a personal connection and make you feel at home.
The menu is quite creative and there is a large selection of daily specials, which speaks for the freshness and innovation of their choices.
We tried the duck and the sea bass which both were outstanding.
I only missed some live music, that would have added more charm to our experience at Tu Casa

The restaurant is located in a strip mall in the middle of an affluent neighbourhood off Lakeshore. Lots of parking space and easy to find.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

It's the little things that show this restaurant cares- sparkling wine and delicious bread at the beginning of the meal and sorbet after appetizers. Service is attentive but not rushed. The menu is not too adventurous but has something for every taste. The scallop and smoked duck as well as the short rib appetizer were a bit pricey for the portion size. There are gluten free options for pastas, though on one occasion, the capellini could have used an extra minute. The food is generally well prepared but not blow-your-socks-off. The restaurant has always been busy and filled with happy chatter on the weekends that I have been there and the crowd is a mix of well-dressed couples, family, or good friends. Overall, good experiences here.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I recently moved to Lorne Park and we've been to Tu Casa to celebrate two special occasions - our anniversary and Valentine's day. On both visits we were greeted by friendly staff and the food was excellent. We were given a complimentary glass of champagne on Valentine's as a toast and ice cream as a digestif between courses which we found were really nice gestures. We look forward to going back again!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were given small glasses of bubbly to start which was a nice touch followed immediately by We delicious fresh baked bread.

Everyone loved their meals. The highlights were undoubtedly the curried muscles, the giant tortellini and the salads. The ostrich which my friend said was cooked to perfection.

The house red was excellent and the Heineken at the perfect temperature.

We were fortunate to sit in the quieter enclosed alcove which if you a large party and you want to chat seems a better option that the rather nosier main dining area.

The service was friendly and warm

Reviewed May 11, 2013

About 3 months ago on a Friday night on the way home I didn't want to cook, so I thought I'd try Tu Casa for take out. Waiting 20 mins. for a large aluminum container with two layers of Ravioli on the bottom was a major disappointment and to add insult to injury I still had to cook dinner! Never going back and I live within walking distance.

2  Thank Lynne M