“Returning home”

Ranked #4 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Macomb, United States
“Returning home”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

After studying abroad in Italy for 2 weeks, my daughter and her classmates needed an landing spot overnight before returning home the next day in Windsor. After 8 hours on a flight from Venice, the girls needed a place to unwind and regroup. The enlarged suite allowed ample space for their luggage and they all enjoyed a wonderful nights sleep in the Queen sized beds. They woke to a hot shower and inviting breakfast before completing their final leg of their trip home. The shuttle service was prompt and courteous. I trusted Hampton Inn with my most valuable property( my girl) and they provided an outstanding experience for her and her classmates. Thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WarrenBowles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
John B,

Thank you for the wonderful Review.

I am very happy to hear the most valuable thing in your life was taken care of.

For only $10.00 more for a suite with a couch seating area and a little wet bar area, I am surprised more people do not take advantage and upgrade.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you back again when you come to the Toronto Airport Area.

Warren Bowles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 4, 2014

It was extremely clean and the staff was so friendly! Great experience overall! Parking fee was a bit steep but other than that the price of the room was a great value! Beds are so comfortable and clean. Breakfast could have had more options but for a complimentary breakfast no complaints

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Marianna A,

Thank you for the Great Review.

Clean rooms and great staff, each and every time, we actually guarantee it!

Yes we do charge $12.00 a day for parking, but it is actually the lowest amount of all the hotels in the area.

I am very glad you had enjoyed our breakfast, each year we keep adding more and more.

Truro, Canada
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I arrived at the Hampton Inn and had made an error in my reservation. After realizing that I didn't have a reservation, Melissa at the front desk was very helpful by offering me the business center and then offered me a very good business rate. She proceeded to tell me that a light evening supper was included and breakfast. It fit my schedule perfect. After the light supper, I used their fitness room and their pool. Everything was nice, new and clean. I would definitely use their facilities again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Jacqueline B,

Thank you for the Great Review.

I am so happy Melissa took such great care of you.

It is our staff that makes the biggest difference.

Woodstock, Ontario
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The Hampton Inn's are consistent in providing guest with comfortable rooms, great beds, and a complimentary breakfast that would work for anyone's dietary needs. This Hampton Inn was less than a km from the airport but you never would of known it. I don't recall being disturbed by any airport/plane noise. The shuttle service to the airport runs every half hour and it is a large shuttle bus so no worries on not getting to the airport on time. We were dropped off @ the Hotel so no need to park a car, they do not provided any kind of free long term parking. Definitely a cost to consider if you want to park for a week or so. If I don't have to park my car, I would definitely stay @ this Hampton again.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the back and was not disturbed by any airport noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
WarrenBowles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Eddine G,

Thank you very much for the helpful review.

We are the second closest hotel to the Airport itself, and many of our guests are surprised how quit it is.

This also allows for a quick trip with our shuttle bus to the airport.

We do have a long term parking option under our Park Stay and Go program, included 8 days of parking.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you back.

Dawson Creek, Canada
Reviewed May 31, 2014

a nice hotel, reasonable price, the breakfast was very helpful. If your going for the Anime North convention do not rely on the shuttle service, they only have one bus running and a lot of people trying to get on.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Chelsea2 H,

Thank you very much for the helpful review.

Nice hotel at a great price, including a good breakfast!

I am sorry that the show shuttle that had been arranged was not up to what was expected, I will share your comments with them so it can be improved for next year.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you back next year.

Brooklin, Canada
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I am a little late in this review, as we stayed here for 1 evening in January as a family of four. Upon check-in we were upgraded to a suite which was very nice. The beds were very comfortable, and the overall unit in great shape and very clean. Our children loved swimming in the pool and it was a great way to pass time in the evening before bed. We purchased the "park and fly" option and although a little confusing at first (arranging and understanding where we could park) it ended up being all good, no complaints especially for the price we paid. I would definitely stay here again, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
twolittlebirds,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review.

The fact you took your time, tells me we really stood out in your mind, in a good way.
I am very happy to hear how much you had enjoyed your suite.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you back when your travels bring you to Toronto.

Collingwood, Canada
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stay here any time we need to be near the airport or Mississauga! The rooms are great, the staff is friendly and helpful - even remembering us from previous stays. Housekeeping was great and got us extras when asked. Comfy beds! Great location!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Skyturtle 101,

What can I say, but thanks for the GREAT review!

Every hotel is selling the same thing, but it is our staff that makes the difference.