“Room Booked for 1 Day Training Session”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport
Ranked #5 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My company booked the Laurier room for a one day training session. We had 20 people who were booked in for this session. When I arrived 2 hours prior to the start time, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the sign was already up in the lobby, and the room was set up and looking great. It was set up exactly as we had requested, with classroom style, projector screen and tables for food and refreshments at the back. I brought 3 additional people with me to also sit in on the training. Immediately, they added a table and fit them in with no problem.

The staff were amazing. The person responsible for the food and drink setup was quick, quiet and kept everything clean and neat throughout our meeting. The food was setup for breakfast and snack, then replaced with lunch in a timely fashion. The food was fresh and everyone commented on how good it was!

When I discovered I was missing a page from the folders, I went to the front desk, where one of the staff gave me her personal email. I sent her the file, and she printed out the copies for me.

I have done a lot of these one day training sessions, and this was the best experience I have had. I would highly recommend this property to anyone who is looking for this type of venue for a training or meeting.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Debbie W
Write a ReviewReviews (1,228)

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is a real hidden gem ! The place is newer and the rooms are very nice and clean. Free airport shuttle and an awesome breakfast buffet. Check in was quick and smooth. No complaints about this place. There is not restaurant on site but sister Hilton is 5 minute walk and food was great there.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed on the recommendation of a family friend for one night before a 10am flight. Not a glitch. Rooms were perfect, clean and ready when we arrived. Beds and pillows are above average. A special shout out to Abigail who did our reservation. She was very patient with all my questions and calmed my concerns about traveling with my special needs son. She was friendly,professional and most importantly she delivered on her word. She is one huge reason why we will always stay here for our stop over needs.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HeartMexico
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located near the airport with a shuttle that runs every 30 mins. We used the park and fly room option but were disappointed that 7-day parking would have to be done offsite. (not nearby). This is very inconvenient when trying to leave things in your car or pick them up as you prepare to fly in or out. Otherwise nice, clean hotel with convenient hot breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
WarrenBowles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Jerry S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments.

Everybody looks for a hotel with clean and comfortable rooms; we have 200 of them and a free buffet breakfast from 6:00am to 10:00 am every day with a quick shuttle to and from the airport 24hrs, and that is exactly what we provide.

With so many guests taking advantage of our great park stay and go package, we would not have enough parking for our other guests staying overnight, so during our peak travel times Jan through April we purchase offsite parking with Park N Fly to accommodate those guests leaving their cars for a longer time. For only a few dollars more over our regular rate, to include 8 days parking near the airport, it is a wonderful value.

Thank you again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, and we look forward to having you back again.

Warren Bowles

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Used for 1 night stay and parking for 1 week. Was a nice place but parking was off Site even for the night I stayed. Apparently I need to type a minimum of 200 characters to leave any sort of a comment, so I guess this would be the second issue I have with my stay. I find needless typing when I've already stated what I needed to say kind of pointless. Hopefully I have now typed over 200 characters.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Really appreciated that the in-room wifi, airport transfers and breakfast were all included. I was concerned that it might be noisy due to the proximity to the airport, but was pleasantly surprised to find it quite quiet.

Room Tip: We chose the room with the king bed and jacuzzi. Very nice. I would definitely choose this hotel a...