“It was a wonderful beginning to our vacation!”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport
Ranked #4 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We had 2 suites and 1 King room. We were 10 on vacation. Staff was very nice and helpful. Very nice large, clean and modern rooms. With shuttle back and forth from airport, breakfast and parking while on vacation this hotel offers good value. Dining room area was a bit overcrowded but staff dealt with it fine. Have stayed here before and will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Stayed three nights with two older children and were upgraded to a huge room. Room for another person. Very clean and the staff are very nice. On arriving it looks like you have to pay for parking(12.00 a day) but they gave me a coupon to put on my dash so it was free. Not a bad pool and a small work out room.
The breakfast was typical Hampton Inn...great! I don't know where you would eat breakfast in the area so it is a must to have it at the hotel. Very ugly area but near the freeway so getting around is easy...a car is a must.
A good airport hotel and a good price for a family of four or even five as the rooms are big.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Mailmanwill
Reviewed August 29, 2011

The staff was incredibly kind here. The airline landed late and we missed our connecting flight. The airline put us up in this hotel, and we were worried they were going to be a cheap hotel, but that was not the case.

Our luggage was lost, and the front desk provided us with toothbrushes, toothpaste, and razors. The breakfast the next morning was just what we needed to get through our airline fiasco and make it home. The front desk even helped my husband find a restaurant that night to get us a bite to eat in our room. So helpful!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights and really enjoyed our stay. It is our favourite place to stay at the airport. We find the rooms clean, the beds comfortable and the staff friendly and courteous. We always have a good nights sleep here and my husband is a light sleeper. They serve a delicious hot breakfast which is included plus a newspaper delivered to your door. I lost my wedding ring in the room and when I returned home I spoke with housekeeping who went to check and within an hour I received a call from Warren the General Manager saying that they had found it. He packaged it up and personally took it to the post office. I received it 48 hours later. EXCELLENT SERVICE! Recommend.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Stayed here for one nigth as our plane arrived at Pearson at midnight and we wanted to sleep before picking up our rental car.
We called the hotel from baggage claims just after midnight and the free 24-hour shuttle (half-hourly schedule in the morning) showed up within 10 minutes to take us to the hotel within a few minutes. Check-in was very smooth and our room was spacious, clean and well-equipped.
Free internet and free (and surprisingly good) breakfast were most welcome.
The next morning, I took the shuttle back to the airport to pick up the rental car and with the directions provided by the helpful front-desk staff, it was easy to navigate back to the hotel to pick up partner and luggage and hit the road.
Altogether, I'd highly recommend this place and we found it provided excellent service and value for money and all the staff were very friendly, motivated and keen to help.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard R
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I've been here for 4 days in august 2011 for a retail meeting.
The hotel is brand new, clean and in a great position for business travel.
The service is really good level even if somethimes you have to wait to find someone at the front desk.
The room was quite big with two queen bed and a nice clean bathroom with coffe machine and daily replacement of coffe and tea. The air conditionig system is a littel bit noisy.
The hotel offer a wifi access free at the ground floor and cable connection in the room.
We use also a meeting room which is full equipped for business presentation.
Price are a little bit too higher for my standards.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2011

After staying at a shabby Days Inn for the previous six nights, this place was a breath of fresh air.

The place looks pretty new so I expected it to be quite good and I was right. The rooms and public areas were very clean, modern and well decorated. There was free wireless internet in the room, the staff were friendly and there was a reasonable breakfast offering.

For the price range I really couldn't fault the place at all. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family