All reviews port credit lake ontario breakwater restaurant washer dryer full kitchen living room apartment building go train quaint hotel hardwood floors double bed bit dated large room home away from home nice stay one night stay balcony
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is dated and rooms are former converted rental apartments. Great for business travellers who want full kitchen / and accessories. I would recommend a touch up visit to in room decor and finishes. Fittings need redoing. No TVs in bedroom.
Location is great. A tad pricey for what you are getting.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Gillian M
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful room. Very well decorated. Furniture was from the Art Shoppe. We found the bed to be on the firm side. The washroom was huge. Large soaker tub. Would stay here again. Port Credit marina is across the street. This hotel is pet friendly. They charge $40 for a cleaning fee and $10/car for parking.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Toni F, General Manager at The Waterside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you very much for your review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you here again!

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Rooms are large - suites - with separate bedroom and kitchen. Balconies in all rooms. We had a wonderful view of Lake Ontario from our room - a little noisy sometimes because we looked over a marina but the view was worth it. Close to beautiful downtown Port Credit - shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the lake - rooms ending in 1, 3 or 5 will get u there for sure
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lloyd H

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Very pleased with our 10 night stay. I chose this hotel for the location on Lake Ontario and reasonable price advertised on Expedia.
I admit that I was concerned about previous reviews which said that the staff was very unfriendly and offered poor customer service. But I decided to take my chances.
We had a great experience there. No complaints. The location was beautiful and very convenient to restaurants and to the train station.
We had very little interaction with the staff, but we did not experience any negative service. In fact, Shafeeq helped us check-in, and he was super nice and helpful. I had spoken to him on the phone prior to our arrival, and he was very friendly, so I was happy that he was helping us check in.
Also, upon checkout, my bill showed the daily charge for parking the car was higher than stated on the website, so I requested a credit. The manager quickly adjusted my bill. It was not an issue.
I would recommend the Waterside Inn.
I would stay there again, if I return to the area.

Room Tip: Request a view of the lake or the river
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bkpr
Toni F, General Manager at The Waterside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thank you very much for your review. I appreciate your positive comments and I am sorry you did not have more interaction with the employees here-they (we) are all very nice. I take the reviews very seriously, especially when they reflect on the attitudes of the people who work here. I can honestly say that each and every employee at The Waterside Inn really cares about our guests. We look forward to seeing you again and please do let me know when you are coming back. You can reach me tfrankfurter@watersideinn.ca

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Good value, convenient perfect for family. Would return

I feel the soap and mouth wash was very watered down. I felt the bath tub was spongey, made me worry I would fall through ceiling. Lol also, towels rough and thin.

Wish we were given more than 10% discount on breakfast, very cheap.

Overall. Satisfied however.