The Waterside Inn
$152
$126
$108
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Mississauga(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$101
$96
$85
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$130
$112
  • Pool
All reviewsport creditlake ontariofull kitchenwasher dryerliving roombreakwater restaurantpenthouse suitego trainthe lovely dining roomapartment stylediamond restaurantgas fireplacehotel accommodationlakeshore roadhardwood floorswedding venuefive minute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was recomended this hotel my The Shore reastaurant. When I booked it they told me I could not cancel. Now I know why. Theirmwas music playing on a patio right outside my window. Very loud could not sleep. It did stop at 11 but I should have been told about it before I booked. When I asked the next morning if they played music every night the girl in reception said "no" and nothing else. I then asked if it was only on the weekends and she said "yes" and nothing else. I waited to see if she would apoligize for not informing me or some other remark but nothing. I told her I would not be staying again. And again I got nothing from reception. So if youmare staying on the weekend I suggest you join the party until 11 on the patio or stay elsewhere

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Guy-Ratchford, General Manager at The Waterside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

We do take your comments very seriously and it was unfortunate that your stay with us was not as enjoyable as it could have been. Port Credit is a great are that plays host to many restaurants and festivals. The patio was from a neighbouring establishment and they do follow the local by-laws.
Please contact me directly if you do have the opportunity ti visit us again and we will tailor your stay to meet your needs and find out all information possible about what may be happening in and around the Village.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I travel to Toronto every 2 weeks, and the Waterside Inn is my home away from home. Most of the rooms are mini apartments with a living room, kitchen and separate bedroom. Feels more like home than a sterile hotel room. The hotel is right on Lake Ontario, and there is a nice community feel to the area.
I need to speak out about something: the food. It it supposed to be high quality and a renown cuisine. I don't get it. Most of the meals are extremely fatty and heavy. And the prices are astronomical. I avoid eating there as much as possible, specially since I am health conscious. I live in Montreal, maybe I am spoiled with the best food in Canada, but sincerely, please improve the food!

Room Tip: Ask for lake view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pralinemino
Guy-Ratchford, General Manager at The Waterside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I would love for you to contact me via email at gratchford@watersideinn.ca so that I can better understand your experience with our food. Hopefully we can identify some changes that would appeal more to what your expectations are. A large majority of our restaurant reviews are favourable but it is important to hear about inconsistencies so that we can stay on top of what may become a problem.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We have stayed here a few times for corporate events. The rooms are average but I am starting to see signs of wear and age. The bed and linens are comfortable, rooms are clean. Some stained carpets in the living room area and drywall damage in various areas of the room. The wallpaper is peeling from the wall in the bathroom. One thing at this location that is remarkable is the view. Right on the lake.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of the lake
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

I appreciate you taking the time to highlight the good and not so good aspects of your recent stay with us. We are addressing these issues though our maintenance program and your comments have helped us focus on some area that may have been overlooked.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I recently stayed here for 2 days while visiting the Mississauga campus of the University of Toronto. It was recommended by people there and it appeared to be in an ideal location, both close to the university and near a few restaurants and shopping. I stayed in one of the suites, which are large with a complete kitchen and sitting area as well as a view of Lake Ontario. The room itself was, as I said, large, but there were a lot of inconsistencies within it. The furniture was quite dated, so Wifi connection (but they do have a built in ethernet cable), and it was the first hotel room I've stayed in for quite some time that did not have a flat-panel TV. The coffee and tea provided were both terrible, but although I generally hate mini-bars, this one actually had a range of things. Note that are no vending machines, so your choice late at night is that or walk down the street to find a convenience store. Room service breakfast was very prompt and of excellent value for the price, but there isn't really anywhere to eat within the larger room. The carpets were a bit ratty and despite the large-ish kitchen, it does not have a lot in it. It's also worth mentioning that the guest parking is an open lot across the street next tot the marina, so be prepared to lug your luggage across that lot and the street, which can be a real pain in icy conditions. Overall, I felt this was a really bizarre mix of things that were pretty good and below average, so I'm not even sure what to recommend about the place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Bonasa

Dear Bonasa:

I understand your concern regarding some inconsistencies you encountered on your recent stay. We are reviewing comments like yours to ensure we are using the correct strategies in the continuous improvement of our hotel product. We have just completed launching Free WIFI throughout the hotel and have also retained the option of the free wired access.
We do hope to see you again.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stayed here Dec.11 as we're attending my company Xmas party.Really liked the room and would be even nicer in the summertime with its view of the lake. Would recommend. The food on the other hand for the Xmas party was ridiculously overpriced and the food and the portions were a joke. Bar prices were also exorbitant. If you want to eat there I would recommend bringing your own food and cooking it yourself in your fully equipped room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business