New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Papa Giuseppe's Pizza & Pints
Ranked #20 of 1,577 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dieppe NB
“Great Little Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Was looking for Italian and found this place on line, group of four - late lunch. Wanting to try various items we had several appies, pizza, pasta, dessert and coffee. The server was sharp and had great product knowledge. Thin crust pizza had great ingredient choices and very good texture and flavour, one was veggie one was meat. Scissors to cut pizza was not my cup of tea but was unique. Tomato/ buffalo mozza salad was excellent - great presentation. Vino was maket priced and served in non stemed glasses. Dined inside but they had a great little 3 season patio at rear. For a small open kitchen concept it was a fun and tasty experience. I would look them up again when in town.

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Nothing special...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went for a late lunch just after it opened and was not at all impressed and we have never returned since. I found the pizza to have very little taste...nothing I would rave about.

We sure miss Hooks Grille that was originally in this location & would love to hear if anyone knows where the chef is now working?

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Lori B
Mississauga, Canada
“Great Food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Met up with a colleague for lunch and decided to try this place. The apps and pizza were fantastic! I split an app with my colleague and they took the time to split the actual app and give us 2 separate plates. I also couldn't decide on a drink and asked for a 'fruity' mixed drink as it was hot out and they concocted something that totally hit the spot! Their gelato was really good too. Only odd thing was they give you scissors to cut your pizza but other than that everything was great including the prices!

• Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Gluten Free Goodness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a great little restaurant in Port Credit; always bustling, but with friendly, efficient service, and the patio out back is lovely! I especially appreciate that, whether I'm craving pizza or pasta, I can get either, gluten free! On our most recent visit, I remarked to my boyfriend, that the evening special pizza, the "Hotululu" (their take on a Hawaiian pizza) was one of the best I've had there yet! I enjoyed it so much, that I decided to write a review about one of our local fave' dining spots! If you're in Port Credit, check out Papa Giuseppe's; you'll be glad you did!!

Mississauga, Canada
“try mussels marinara”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Try the mussels marinara, the sauce was one of the best I have had. The past dishes were excellent although my portion was small. It is small so waiting for a seat can take time

• 3 of 5 stars