“We were expecting better”
Review of Bombay Bhel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bombay Bhel
Ranked #449 of 1,733 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We wanted to try one of the Bombay Bhel restaurants in Mississauga and unfortunately our experience didn't fulfill our expectations.
The pictures in the website show a very elegant room, but it seems they were from the other outlet at Hurontario Street.
We started with beef samosa and aloo tika, followed as main courses Lamb Thali and Fish Masala. Prices are very moderate in line with the quality of the food.
We definitely were expecting better, service included...
Total $36 for two excluding drinks, taxe and tip

1  Thank Gilles C

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been a customer for several years and enjoy the food a lot. Great butter chicken, chicken biryani, matter paneer, naan, raita. Just about everything I have ordered is quite tasty. However in the past few years they have increased the prices several times to the point where I have almost stopped going. Had a craving tonight and ordered take out. There was only one table seated so I guess they don't understand that they are overpricing themselves out of business.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We are so happy to have discovered this restaurant. We haven't been to the restaurant but have ordered take out on a few occassions. The food is very good - piping hot, tasty. The portions are very big and easily do a few meals. We're working our way through the menu and have enjoyed everything. They do one dish a "curry" that is a bit bland - other dishes are better. Whenevere we have ordered food has been ready within 15 minutes. We're entirely happy with bombay bhel and it is one of our favourites.

1  Thank Kathryn W
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I eat here every time I am in town. Nice restaurant, good food, and very friendly staff. Has a wide variety of traditional Indian dishes.

1  Thank GOVIKING
Reviewed December 24, 2012

They have a great buffet, and their food is good. But their bhala papri chaat is awesome. I could go there and have just 3 orders of their chaat. Great for take out too.