“never again”

Saucy
Ranked #25 of 1,781 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Pizza, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Saucy has been serving our faithful customers for over 14 years since we first opened our doors November 10th, 2000. We are a family owned restaurant and like to treat our guests as such. Casual fine dining and an inviting culture will always welcome you as our knowledgeable and friendly staff encourage you to enjoy our great food and relaxing atmosphere. Saucy continues to be the place for first dates, wedding proposals and anniversary celebrations. We invite you to come and experience Saucy, from the dining room to the late night lounge or summertime patio, all year long. Here at saucy our philosophy on food is simple...Make it taste great. We like to take a straight forward approach to our menu creating bold yet clean flavour combinations leaving your pallet begging for more. Our menu is eclectic and imaginative and has something for everyone including daily features and an oyster bar. At saucy you can taste the love and honesty in every dish. Simple yet satisfying.
Reviewed November 1, 2013

not happy.... food was rich and gross. Did not have a good vibe and personally the server Robin is out to lunch. Never around and every server but him is looking after us. The menu needs to change. The inside of the restaurant is so out of date.

1  Thank anthony v

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is one of my new favourite restaurants. Happened upon it by chance and was so impressed. The food is awesome and the staff friendly and very service oriented. I went back recently during the Streetsville"ishous" promotion. The menu was sensational. Amongst my favourites are the wild mushroom appetizer. All of the foods is good so it is hard to recommend anything else. Wines are reasonably priced. Atmosphere is great - nice bar at the entrance if you have to wait or just want to move to a different location for coffee and desert.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I will never be going back to Saucy in Streetsville.
It was at the end of the night and there was an issue with my cappuccino the server apologized and sent the kitchen manager over and here is the reason I will never recommend this place. The manager Sean is so rude and has no idea how to deal with guest. He was ignorant dealing with the situation and frankly I am totally appalled. He also smelt of beer, very unprofessional. Food isn't great either.

1  Thank b r
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Outstanding trendy and classy restaurant. Two of us had a fantastic meal. Had the wild mushrooms and lettuce wraps as appetizers. the wild mushrooms are the best app I've ever tasted. For entrees, my wife had the Salmon, I had the stuffed chicken, wow those were terrific entrees. Service was excellent. Great music. Overall a 10++ experience.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Six of us had dinner here...there's a good selection of starters and pasta. The menu leans towards seafood which some of our group don't eat. Overall the portions are generous and the food flavourful. The service was good. The atmosphere is nice - not fancy but nicer than a roadhouse/pub setting.