“Saucy Grill Beats All” 5 of 5 stars

Saucy
Ranked #52 of 1,565 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Canadian, Pizza, International, Fusion, Gluten Free
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Saucy has been serving our faithful customers for over 14 years since we first opened our doors November 10th, 2000. We are a family owned restaurant and like to treat our guests as such. Casual fine dining and an inviting culture will always welcome you as our knowledgeable and friendly staff encourage you to enjoy our great food and relaxing atmosphere. Saucy continues to be the place for first dates, wedding proposals and anniversary celebrations. We invite you to come and experience Saucy, from the dining room to the late night lounge or summertime patio, all year long. Here at saucy our philosophy on food is simple...Make it taste great. We like to take a straight forward approach to our menu creating bold yet clean flavour combinations leaving your pallet begging for more. Our menu is eclectic and imaginative and has something for everyone including daily features and an oyster bar. At saucy you can taste the love and honesty in every dish. Simple yet satisfying.
Mississauga, Canada
“Saucy Grill Beats All”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Outstanding trendy and classy restaurant. Two of us had a fantastic meal. Had the wild mushrooms and lettuce wraps as appetizers. the wild mushrooms are the best app I've ever tasted. For entrees, my wife had the Salmon, I had the stuffed chicken, wow those were terrific entrees. Service was excellent. Great music. Overall a 10++ experience.

• Visited September 2013

Toronto
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Six of us had dinner here...there's a good selection of starters and pasta. The menu leans towards seafood which some of our group don't eat. Overall the portions are generous and the food flavourful. The service was good. The atmosphere is nice - not fancy but nicer than a roadhouse/pub setting.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Consistantly great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Just got back from another wonderful meal at Saucy Grill in Streetsville. A little hidden gem in the heart of Streetsville across from Center plaza food is always wonderful, service is top notch!

• Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Top-notch service ~ Delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Wasn’t too sure what to expect but was blown away!

To start, the service was impeccable – extremely friendly, had great recommendations and very timely.

As for our meal, from appetizer to desert everything was fresh and fabulous.

Look forward to returning next time I’m in Streetsville.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“I'd go again. For sure.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great service. Menu didn't inspire me that much but I have to say the food was really quite good.

I had the salmon with roasted garlic and proscuitto. Which was a bit of a chance choose for me as salmon isn't my favourite but I have it because I know it's good for me. I was very pleasantly surprised, and I'd definitely have it again

Service was great and I thought it was good value.

Worth a visit if you're in Streetsville and given how nice Streetsville is, worth a drive there.

• Visited June 2013