“Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saucy

Saucy
Ranked #27 of 1,610 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Canadian, International, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Saucy has been serving our faithful customers for over 14 years since we first opened our doors November 10th, 2000. We are a family owned restaurant and like to treat our guests as such. Casual fine dining and an inviting culture will always welcome you as our knowledgeable and friendly staff encourage you to enjoy our great food and relaxing atmosphere. Saucy continues to be the place for first dates, wedding proposals and anniversary celebrations. We invite you to come and experience Saucy, from the dining room to the late night lounge or summertime patio, all year long. Here at saucy our philosophy on food is simple...Make it taste great. We like to take a straight forward approach to our menu creating bold yet clean flavour combinations leaving your pallet begging for more. Our menu is eclectic and imaginative and has something for everyone including daily features and an oyster bar. At saucy you can taste the love and honesty in every dish. Simple yet satisfying.
Toronto
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Six of us had dinner here...there's a good selection of starters and pasta. The menu leans towards seafood which some of our group don't eat. Overall the portions are generous and the food flavourful. The service was good. The atmosphere is nice - not fancy but nicer than a roadhouse/pub setting.

• Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Consistantly great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Just got back from another wonderful meal at Saucy Grill in Streetsville. A little hidden gem in the heart of Streetsville across from Center plaza food is always wonderful, service is top notch!

• Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Top-notch service ~ Delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Wasn’t too sure what to expect but was blown away!

To start, the service was impeccable – extremely friendly, had great recommendations and very timely.

As for our meal, from appetizer to desert everything was fresh and fabulous.

Look forward to returning next time I’m in Streetsville.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“I'd go again. For sure.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great service. Menu didn't inspire me that much but I have to say the food was really quite good.

I had the salmon with roasted garlic and proscuitto. Which was a bit of a chance choose for me as salmon isn't my favourite but I have it because I know it's good for me. I was very pleasantly surprised, and I'd definitely have it again

Service was great and I thought it was good value.

Worth a visit if you're in Streetsville and given how nice Streetsville is, worth a drive there.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto
“Worth the Drive from Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband, sister and brother-in-law and I dined on a Saturday night. We shared two bottles of wine, five appetizers, two salads, and one pizza. The wine was decent, the food excellent, and the cost of the meal exceptionally reasonable. None of us (three men, one woman) went home hungry; on the contrary, we took home two slices of pizza.
Our server was Sigourney, and she was the epitome of fine service. Had the food not been as excellent as it was, the meal still would have been pleasant because of her.
I usually prefer to dine within walking distance of my home in Toronto, but I would make the trek to Saucy again happily.

• Visited May 2013