“I'd go again. For sure.”
Review of Saucy

Saucy
Ranked #29 of 1,703 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Pizza, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Saucy has been serving our faithful customers for over 14 years since we first opened our doors November 10th, 2000. We are a family owned restaurant and like to treat our guests as such. Casual fine dining and an inviting culture will always welcome you as our knowledgeable and friendly staff encourage you to enjoy our great food and relaxing atmosphere. Saucy continues to be the place for first dates, wedding proposals and anniversary celebrations. We invite you to come and experience Saucy, from the dining room to the late night lounge or summertime patio, all year long. Here at saucy our philosophy on food is simple...Make it taste great. We like to take a straight forward approach to our menu creating bold yet clean flavour combinations leaving your pallet begging for more. Our menu is eclectic and imaginative and has something for everyone including daily features and an oyster bar. At saucy you can taste the love and honesty in every dish. Simple yet satisfying.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great service. Menu didn't inspire me that much but I have to say the food was really quite good.

I had the salmon with roasted garlic and proscuitto. Which was a bit of a chance choose for me as salmon isn't my favourite but I have it because I know it's good for me. I was very pleasantly surprised, and I'd definitely have it again

Service was great and I thought it was good value.

Worth a visit if you're in Streetsville and given how nice Streetsville is, worth a drive there.

There are newer reviews for Saucy

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband, sister and brother-in-law and I dined on a Saturday night. We shared two bottles of wine, five appetizers, two salads, and one pizza. The wine was decent, the food excellent, and the cost of the meal exceptionally reasonable. None of us (three men, one woman) went home hungry; on the contrary, we took home two slices of pizza.
Our server was Sigourney, and she was the epitome of fine service. Had the food not been as excellent as it was, the meal still would have been pleasant because of her.
I usually prefer to dine within walking distance of my home in Toronto, but I would make the trek to Saucy again happily.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Always excellent food, service and atmosphere. Staff will go out of their way to please you. Everything on the menu is fantastic and always fresh.
Have yet to find anything that compares in GTA.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been going to Saucy restaurant for years and because of the great food, service and value I keep coming back. The tandoori chicken appetizer is outstanding. I love that there is a range of healthy, delicious main course salads with your choice of yummy protein options such as chicken, grilled shrimp or goat cheese. The main course pastas are different from your usual italian fare as are the pizzas. The wait staff provide excellent service, they know the food and ensure you are happy with your meal. The chefs behind the open kitchen counter provide consistently excellent food that is fresh, innovative and delicious. This is the one restaurant that has me coming back time and time again.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

First time to this restaurant. I had the Butternut Squash Raviolli and it was superb. The wait staff were very nice and had a very enjoyable time.